Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich?

For the one posing the question... It seems like the question posed and the reactions you're getting are not to your satisfactory... But trying to teach someone something and not explaining yourself... makes it almost impossible to answer to your satisfactory... It's too bad that certain discussions take on a negative vibe...

rather than go through all that why don't you just tell me? i'm listening.

peace

What is it that you want me to tell you? You're the one who feels the way you do about the posters here and how we are 'know it alls', but the black community is doing 'poorly'. I don't feel that way, YOU DO! So maybe you should answer your own question!

To be honest, it really sounds as if you are jealous of some of us and what we have the knowledge to dare post about....:bullseye:

well when is one of these great ones going to step forward and lead us out of our mess?

You had your chance when he was here. But, you admittedly didn't like Malcolm when he was here, now you're looking for someone to lead you out of 'this mess'?

*noticing the same cast of characters holding each other up and amening their own statements*

As if a bunch of people saying 2 + 2 = 6, makes it true

wow..

we got one dude that don't like folks sounding smart or appearing to know anything he doesn't know.. and now here you go throwing shade on folks supporting each other's positions..

And yall are two of the oldest dudes in the thread.. with 19 Destee years and 26,000 posts between you. That's wild.

what're you guys trying to do? When did Knowledge, Sharing, Respect and Unity become the enemy?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back