Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
there are those who come into the site and give us the 411.
they know what is going on. they got special sources of information that the rest of us do not know about.

if you dis agree or even dare ask a question you are told that you are "blind". you just don't know.

so i wonder, since we have so many who are so far above the average negro, why ain't we rich?

they know what is going on. they got special sources of information that the rest of us do not know about.

if you dis agree or even dare ask a question you are told that you are "blind". you just don't know.

so i wonder, since we have so many who are so far above the average negro, why ain't we rich?

I have a question for you!

Do you see or feel that there are really 'negroes' anywhere on this site?

If so then i can see why you would think that you're not rich!! Again, you HATE white supremacy, yet are judging how rich a black person is BY WHITE SUPREMACY STANDARDS!

That would constitute to one being "blind" as you stated but put in the mouth of others.

Now i doubt that you will see this because i think you have me on ignore....lol

But this question seems to be a follow up from the other thread that you changed the title to recently which means you are still not satisfied and may never be with any answers to your many multidimentional questions....

- now i'm not going to take this as a poke at my name, but since you asked. If the "elders" are not going to do it, then somebody has too!

That's a cool picture..

Why aint who rich?

With all due respect what does the question have to do with common sense?

the great historian John Jackson died broke, so did Chanclor Williams, Dr Clarke was barely making it and both Dr King and Malcolms family were living on the charity of harry Belafonte' and Ossie Davis, and both men were practicly broke before they were assasinated

so what would having knowledge have to do with being rich?

Rush Limbaugh is rich
George Bush Jr is rich
Lady Gaga is rich
Lil Wayne is rich
Tyler Perry is rich
J Z is rich
David Duke is rich
Charlie Sheen is rich
Dick Cheney is rich
Rumsfield is rich

and now that Donald Trump is running for president it has been exposed that he is unable to tie his shoes and whistle at the same time so what

is this question based on?
:qqb019:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back