Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich?

Perhaps your problem is one of classification?

Not all black people are doing poorly. In fact, half are middle class. I just learned that recently. Also, African-Americans are the most prosperous minority group here in the US.

Some black people are doing great. Others, not so hot.

I completly agree with you! Thank you for this information that is often overlooked. Black people may not be as wealthy as white people, but we sure are moving on up! I live in a middle class neighborhood that is interracial but has many black families. I look to my right, front, and down the street to see many black individuals living well. One particular neighbor is a single mom working hard and keeping up payments on her OWN home. Very impressive. Black people are doing alot better than the public gives us credit for. Many blacks have moved to the suburbs and owning homes. Black people have always been intelligent, innovative, and persistent, even though we face many impediments in America. Black people ARE rich, because we are rich in strength, powerful minds, and potent spirits.

Bakari Neferu came at you with a mature legitimate case.. and what was your response? It's the system of white supremacy. But looking through your threads I realized that your whole argument was just about saying something contrary to what he was saying. It's like you had just decided to disagree with him no matter what he said. He's a well-spoken dude.. and I think you are threatened by intelligence.. and by eloquence.. and that's how you end up flip-flopping from one week to the next.. just fighting your silent battle with intelligence.. and knowledge.. and confidence. Recognize that.

-Peace.
brother you seem to be hell bent on tearing me down.
let us say that you succeed in totally discrediting my every word. you have won. god bless you.

now, tell me how does that advance the situation of black people in america?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back