Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i cannot help but notice the number of very smart individuals who we have gathered here at destee.
folk here know it all. esoteric knowledge, african traditional religions, ancient black civilizations.
i can barely talk with these people they are so advanced.

we got the ones who know the real deal about hip hop.
we got ones who know all about the political system and why we should not vote.

i could go on and on about the talent here.

so i ask the question that i asked once before.

what with all the brilliant array of talent that we have gathered here together why are black people doing so poorly?

i cannot help but notice the number of very smart individuals who we have gathered here at destee.
folk here know it all. esoteric knowledge, african traditional religions, ancient black civilizations.

what with all the brilliant array of talent that we have gathered here together why are black people doing so poorly?
We are rich. You said so yourself we have all this talent here. Are you measuring richness based on the eurocentric matrix standard? There are talented people here, yourself included.

What do you expect from the talented people here as a unit? I don't think the talented people here are why black people are doing so poorly (in your words).

I get the premise of your comment. You and I both know we didn't arrive here yesterday and it won't change tomorrow, but at least we have some of level of communication open here. Everything has a starting point. Maybe we can build something right here and now. I don't have a business plan, but I have manpower, computer skill and a willingness to build.

I will get off your lawn.

Well if our ancestors had a chance to work for gold, coins, dollars, land cattle etc. and not for free of charge maybe their children could've built on old money, land and we could be "rich" now . Or if we could've never been classified as "whatever" at money sources maybe we could have a better chance at striking it "rich"!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back