Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich?

peace

I still want to know why i/we are being referred to by a white supremist word such as 'negroe' by a black man who 'hates' white supremacy on a black website?

Does anyone here feel they are a 'negro' (dead)?

Can someone please ask the op for his reasoning since he feels some of us act superior which would mean that he can't possibly think that we're 'dead' or 'negroes'!!

SMH

peace

I still want to know why i/we are being referred to by a white supremist word such as 'negroe' by a black man who 'hates' white supremacy on a black website?

Does anyone here feel they are a 'negro' (dead)?

Can someone please ask the op for his reasoning since he feels some of us act superior which would mean that he can't possibly think that we're 'dead' or 'negroes'!!

SMH

Well, I hope you get your answer.

But, perhaps the TITLE of THIS thread should be changed to "I HOLD THE 'SUPERIOR NEGROES' RESPONSIBLE...." :lol:

"it might also help not to create even MORE division amongst ourselves into categories of "superior negroes" and "average negroes."

....AND, it also might help not to use such categories to FEED and FUEL even MORE of an "US against THEM" attitude within a People who have already been suffering hundreds of years of mental and emotional SEPARATION and CONFLICT and CONFUSION in their common roots.

"Divide & Conquer" is a tactic of the "Global System of White Supremacy."

IMO, we should not be using it amongst and toward our own People." -cherryblossom.

That says it all.

Does this sound "DO-ABLE?"

But, as for the REST OF US who can IDENTIFY with each other on our COMMON STRUGGLES and HISTORY and ABUSES and all the many ILLS we see and feel in OUR communities, no matter what GOD we believe in, how come we can't come together ON THAT?!

How come alla us BLACK PEOPLE representing:

GODS and EARTHS

and JESUS and ALLAH and MA'AT and AUSAR and ESHU and ON and ON and ON....

WHY CAN'T WE SIT AT A TABLE TOGETHER and talk about OUR CHILDREN DYING EVERYDAY and our YOUNG and OLDER MEN GOING TO JAIL and our BABIES HAVING BABIES and our brothers and sisters DEGRADING THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER with their LANGUAGE, and MUSIC and their DRESS and having a MINDSET that to have a COMMAND of LANGUAGE and MATH and SCIENCE and LITERATURE is REPRESENTATIVE of WHITE PEOPLE when WHITE FOLKS got ALL OF THAT FROM US?!

Now, before we even GET TO THE TABLE...

I would suggest that everybody "CHECK" his or her GOD/CREATOR/MASTER/etc... at the DOOR.

Perhaps we could get a few ATHEISTS for Security and to check for/and store any collected "PROHIBITED ITEMS."

PROHIBITED ITEMS (To INCLUDE but not LIMITED to...):

NO:

BIBLEs, KORANs, TORAHs, QU'RANs, METER NETER, SUPREME MATHEMATICs or ALPHABETs, etc..

allowed.

No:

CROSSES or ANKHS or EYES or PYRAMIDS or SQUARES & COMPASSES or CHICKEN BONES or STARS & CRESCENTS, etc...

allowed.

NO CONTAINERS or PACKETS OF:

Incense, Oil, Beads, Feathers, Teas, Hair, Blood, Urine, or any other body parts NOT attached to the ATTENDEE.

allowed.

NO ATTIRE or JEWELRY or VISIBLE BODY ART with IMAGING of ANY HEAVENLY or EARTHLY or MYSTICAL/ESOTERIC representation ALLOWED.

*A QUORUM of ATTENDEES will be the LEGISLATIVE BODY for said MEETINGS.

Said QUORUM will be made up of ONE adherent from EACH spiritual path represented at the MEETING.*

(Any further suggestions for the PEACEFUL executions of said Meetings are greatly encouraged and appreciated.)

Thanks for the heads up cherry blossom. 2 things though.

1. I was only referring to me and Ankhur and our quick exchange about how I lost money and his words directly to me. Again that phrase "I suppose we're off topic was only referring to me and Ankhur and our current exchange, nothing else.

2. Your proposed title of thread "may" have stopped me from going directly to money since it was worded where I'd understand the meaning better.

Just a "heads-up"/"pulling your coat-tail" thing....

No, Brother Larry, it is you and some others who keep injecting literal "money" and "riches" into this discussion who are "off-topic."

Brother James keeps repeating that this thread is NOT about "money."

Actually, you and some others are "out of the loop" on the back-story to this thread which contributes to you (and some others) taking that quote so literally.

However, Brother James was speaking to a p.o.v. of, if SO MANY of us BLACK PEOPLE are so SMART and so mentally and spiritually ELEVATED, etc.., then WHY COME we, AS A PEOPLE, aren't any better off?

Now, the "back-story" to THIS thread which, IMO, originates from some OTHER recent discussions is, IMO, the cause of THIS thread.

Now, yes, I could be wrong; but again, like Brother James keeps repeating, "THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT MONEY."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back