Black People : if we so smart why ain't we rich?

IDK, what do you mean by enrichment? i see it as a good career path.

Oh come on James, I think that you a aware of the definition of the word but, just in case. It means to improve, enhance or basically to make better!!

I thought that you were more for stopping white supremacy (collective improvement) than you were for careers (individual improvement)!!

i think you should set up another thread on patriotism by black people.

I was just commenting on your response, you are aware of the importance of the military in keepin the yt power machine running smoothly aren't you?? Anyways, I'll step aside and let your rhetorical question that you already answered continue..........

you are aware of the importance of the military in keepin the yt power machine running smoothly aren't you??
I thought that you were more for stopping white supremacy (collective improvement) than you were for careers (individual improvement)!!
i believe that the more military trained black people we have the better.
what do you expect to stop white supremacy with, sticks and stones?

"So'se duh planz iz tuh give our bodies an's risk our live fo' white supremecy even do' we'se hate it and be yell's @ & toldz wus tuh do by the sons of white 'premecy and be mentally 'bused by dem same sons, den if'n we happenz tuh makes it out 'live enuff n's stillz in are right mind (us'e knowz dey be injecting black wit all kindz a stuff in duh mil'tary), tuh den use whatz we'se dun learned against it tuh bringz it down? Man, i think us'e been usin too much ultra perm!"

MV5BMTc5MDcxNTcwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDgyMDExNA@@._V1._SX640_SY441_.jpg

"(us'e knowz dey be injecting black wit all kindz a stuff in duh mil'tary)

No joke that they be doin' somethin'. My cousin went into the military smart and personable as can be and when he came back he was a totally different person. They had to have done did somethin' to him.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back