Black Men : If a Woman Hits You - What do you do?

I Like the honesty displayed by the OP, and throughout this thread...

now if a woman hits me...my first reaction is to calm down...and leave the situation...as to avoid any more conflict....

however if she follows me and wants to continue the physicality...im not callin the police...im callin my momma...it might sound childish, but hey- and my momma will go get some of her people to handle it...:10500:

i aint goin to jail for hittin no woman...plus i saw that Tyler perry movie where the woman put hot grits on her abuser....Madeas family reunion i think it was.. i dont want that being me....

Sorry about the police in So Cal. From my experience if a woman don't press charges, they usually let a guy go. I have had the experience of police coming and sayin he was gonna lock up both parties if they didn't quit their mess. He left without anybody going to jail.

If your words are true about even a small percentage of the female population, I'm going to have to bite my tongue the next time I talk stuff about my Mrs.!!!!:SuN049:

Ok I give, I'll walk if a woman even looks like she wants to hit me!

You know walking out on an angry woman doesn't go over well right?

That's how I found out I might have some stalker tendencies. Or use too.

If I know guys, if a woman is mad they just wanna leave and let her get off some steam by herself. They might go out to the club, play basketball, work out, go have a drink or something.

Then you leave an angry woman at home to sulk and get even more mad at you for leaving her.... instead of talking to her so she get out her feelings about whatever is bothering her.

Such is the nature of men and men.

When she says 'GET THE HELL OUT!' it really means 'come and talk to me and ask me why I want you to leave the house and see why I'm so pissed off' -not that you should actually leave unless there was actual fighting or stuff couldn't be resolved in that instant. But then yall tend to come back, act like nuthin happened and that it is all over with and done and it's all good.

It ain't. It's just one more unresolved issue tucked into the back of a woman's mind that wasn't addressed. That's why when a lotta women get angry at their man they bring up what you did or what happened last week, last month, last year, 5 years ago...... because those are all unresolved issues in the back of her head that you didn't address..... and you thought everything was cool because you left it alone and didn't say anything.

No. You need to TALK.

if she was my wife she would not do that.......we would have talked
Yep, that does it, foreal.

This is REAL sexual prowess right there.... in the BIG HEAD, not the little one. The little head is a nice little distraction to maybe take care of some immediate problems but I don't think it solves much over the long run as problems escalate from unresolved issues.

Men need to learn how to listen (not just hear) and express themselves more and better.

Women probably need to learn to leave and just take a walk like guys do.

No, I would just leave her and never even justify her actions by talking to her about why I left and leave her hanging on the issue for the rest of her life, let her deal with it psychologically on her own and not dignify her actions with any response of said actions. If you never displayed a temperament to make it seem possible, then why would a female want to try to egg that behavior on? That is sheer ignorance in my book.

I would restrain her if she continued to persist in the behavior, but restraining could possibly lead to you getting in trouble on how the situation unfolded, depending on the parties involved. Being a black male some (not saying all, or most, and not spouting percentages here since I do not have the means to conduct a poll on the issue) females might take advantage of the fact that a black male may have a somewhat disadvantage when it comes to the law enforcement in this country.

There is only one way I could foresee myself harming a female and it would only be if I thought my health or life or anyone that I cared about healths or lives were in danger and there was no other way out of the situation. Obviously that is only the extreme side of things, gladly I never had to go there and hopefully never will.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back