Black People : I Bet This Will Change Your Thoughts on Marijuana

Well......you'd lose that bet, I've known most of the information for a while, thanks for the little bit that I hadn't heard. It's amazing what will be deemed a good drug versus a bad drug in this country!! If you ever watch the series "Drugs and how they got illegal", you see that basically all street drugs back then with the exception of heroine, were made illegal because of yt being afraid of "drug filled Negroes" sleeping with thier women. In the case of heroine, they didn't want any of the Chinese gettin at their women.

You're right about this ish. In fact, way back in the 1920's they were feeding our brothers cocaine to get them to work longer and harder...up until the issue of their "white women" came into play as you stated. There is a good work called; Mind Control In the U.S.A. volumes 1&2 that goes all into the benefits of mary jane and how the public was played away from it. Now that I think about it, almost all the laws in this country that have been structured have something to do with our people in one way or another. Now if we could just detox from the lies and bull--- that these clear people have been feeding us, we might possibly be okay...although I doubt that too based upon our history in this country.

http://howmanyknow.com/2012/04/case-closed-mary-jane-found-not-guilty/

In this, you can see how they knew full well what they were doing with the war on "drugs" involving cocaine (and Blacks) from the war on "drugs" involving marijuana.

yes, I've heard about this, but the info is good.

I worked in a lab where many drugs are tested and marijuana test brings in the most money. The overtime accrued to get the marijauana test done [THC levels confirmed in urine sample] was 'mad money'. It's amazing how much money America makes on keeping marijuana illegal. but I'm not saying that I agree it should be legalized though, but I believe this system has used propaganda as you have presented in this thread to get mad money off it making it illegal so that they could beef up their tobacco and cotton industry.

yes, I've heard about this, but the info is good.

I worked in a lab where many drugs are tested and marijuana test brings in the most money. The overtime accrued to get the marijauana test done [THC levels confirmed in urine sample] was 'mad money'. It's amazing how much money America makes on keeping marijuana illegal. but I'm not saying that I agree it should be legalized though, but I believe this system has used propaganda as you have presented in this thread to get mad money off it making it illegal so that they could beef up their tobacco and cotton industry.

If you watch the whole video you'd see that the reasons became more than just tobacco and cotton.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back