Black People : I Bet You have never heard this........!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Light, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Light

Light Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    Do you know the reason it is difficult to learn other languages or hear the sounds correctly???

Basically a lot of people make fun of Asian people because they sound funny speaking english....

Or you may hear people say..... mannnnnnnnnhhh were you from????

That is right .... It is not your fault ....

Once Again I repeat .... It is not your fault....

When you are a child you have millions of little hairs in your ears.

But once you go through puberty "just like your teeth they fall out."

But unlike your teeth they do not grow back.....

Sooo if you live in a community up through puberty when those hairs in your ears fall out you are locked into that way of talking and hearing for the rest of your life. "pretty much with some exceptions"

So when we make fun of people because they cannot speak proper English;

It is not their fault ... they just dont know it....

Please learn this... and teach it to your children...

If you want to learn the world way teach your children as much as possible before puberty...

So dont hate on people outside of your community because they sound this way or that way .... Because they cant help that they sound different...

The more you are in contact with people outside of your communities the more you will hear .......

Literally.....

Much love and light....

2. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Uh, I might need some documentation on this before I go spreading it around. I'm not saying it's not true, but sounds more of a urban legend.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Never knew that , how much truth behind this
    I've seen and heard people talk differently but once they seattle down they get
    use to the way we talk ......

Did they learn our style or was it there all the time ???

4. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    Well if the tones are close enough a change will happen but you will notice it wont be fully complete.

They will never totally speak your tone of english; it will be close but not exact. You will notice small differences in some words still.

But if it is a different language it will be obvious...

For example if a person that lived in Texas until twenty five moved to New York they will always have some type of Texas accent; they may learn the tones of New York, but some of the Texas will always be there.

But if that same person from Texas moved to Alabama they will settle in much quicker, and it will be hard to tell after a while; because the tones are much closer ......

In other words when we say tones, we are saying " the hairs in their ears are closer to the same pattern or amount of hairs compared to the hairs in the ears of a person in New York." If that makes sense....

Now think how different the pattern of hairs are in a persons ears from China...

Or Africa.... or Pakistan...

They used to say the hairs are not capable of growing back I do not know if that has changed or not ....

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Try telling this to the cabbies in NYC.............that is, if they even stop to pick you up!

People in NYC don't make fun of someone because you sound different, they laugh because those that sound different talk to us as if we are supposed to understand them and they get mad at us when we don't. And that's funny!

6. Light

Ratings:
    +128
    I am trying to pull up information on this again; it has been years since I have read the article.

I did a read up on it because it happened to me, I was born in Alabama and moved to Germany at about eight. Learned German, and retaught myself English from dictionaries because every one made fun or could not understand anything I was saying. We the people of Alabama only say half of all words and it will take you two dayz to understand what they are saying if you go far enough in the sticks.....

I was born so far down in the sticks that I know places were roads end into literal swamps the road just stops and swamps start. So far in the woods that there are people back there that have no tv and never saw a computer. I am not lying you can find stuff in the ground back there such as Indian arrow heads and pieces of chains ... no lie...

But any way I pretty much have no accent at all, I call my family some times and play as if I am the pizza man or bill collect just so they hang up on me. Then call back laughing....

I moved so much that I had spoken and forgotten about four different languages... poorly.

The world is a different place outside of these borders...