destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Are you (or your Family) on the Gulf Coast, within the projected landfall range of Hurricane Gustav?

I'm in Mobile, Alabama, and all settled in. They say this storm is worse than Katrina?!

Let's Share Family! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Are you (or your Family) on the Gulf Coast, within the projected landfall range of Hurricane Gustav?

I'm in Mobile, Alabama, and all settled in. They say this storm is worse than Katrina?!

Destee

Perhaps I am wrong but I dont think it will be worse than Katrina because its path is to the west of NOLA. The thing is tropical storm Hannah is right behind it and will be hitting some of the gulf states as well with rainfall. The problem here is that folks who left NOLA for Baton Rouge and Houston this time may be in for a shocker because the Eye of this one is headed between those cities but it should be down to a category 1 by that time.

Its real eerie though. I have been watching the wind patterns and this time Im noticing stronger winds all the way in California already which is different than the same time period when Katrina then Rita hit.

NOLA has had tornado warnings early this evening.

Destee

I'm in Jackson, Miss and we should be ok this time around. We got hit pretty bad with what was left of Katrina. Gustav should only hit us with its outer bands of heavy wind and rain. Our forcasters are more worried about flash flooding and potential spin-off tornados.

Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back