Black People : Hurricane Sandy on verge of New Jersey landfall

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Is this HAARP Family? Is this a conspiracy ensuring re-election of the President, or what?

PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN INTERRUPTED
The storm interrupted the U.S. presidential campaign with eight days to go before the election, as President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney canceled events. Both men acted cautiously to avoid coming across as overtly political while millions of people are imperiled by the storm ahead of the November 6 election.

2012-10-28T235807Z_1707703001_GM1E8AT0M2U01_RTRMADP_3_STORM-SANDY-HURRICANE.JPG

The skyline of New York's Lower Manhattan and One World Trade Center are seen while people pull their luggage at Waterfront in New Jersey, October 28, 2012. Tens of millions of East Coast residents scrambled on Sunday to prepare for Hurricane Sandy, which could make landfall as the largest storm to hit the United States, bringing battering winds, flooding and even heavy snow. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENVIRONMENT DISASTER)

Hurricane Sandy on verge of New Jersey landfall

NEW YORK/REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware (Reuters) - Hurricane Sandy, one of the biggest storms ever to hit the United States, lashed the densely populated East Coast on Monday, shutting down transportation, forcing evacuations in flood-prone areas and interrupting the presidential campaign.
Fierce winds and flooding racked hundreds of miles of Atlantic coastline and heavy snows were forecast farther inland at higher elevations as the center of the storm moves ashore along the coast of southern New Jersey or Delaware on Monday evening.
http://news.yahoo.com/evacuations-shutdowns-east-coast-storm-004900195.html

Peace In,

... Is this HAARP Family? Is this a conspiracy ensuring re-election of the President, or what?

2012-10-28T235807Z_1707703001_GM1E8AT0M2U01_RTRMADP_3_STORM-SANDY-HURRICANE.JPG

The skyline of New York's Lower Manhattan and One World Trade Center are seen while people pull their luggage at Waterfront in New Jersey, October 28, 2012. Tens of millions of East Coast residents scrambled on Sunday to prepare for Hurricane Sandy, which could make landfall as the largest storm to hit the United States, bringing battering winds, flooding and even heavy snow. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz (UNITED STATES - Tags: ENVIRONMENT DISASTER)

Hurricane Sandy on verge of New Jersey landfall

NEW YORK/REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware (Reuters) - Hurricane Sandy, one of the biggest storms ever to hit the United States, lashed the densely populated East Coast on Monday, shutting down transportation, forcing evacuations in flood-prone areas and interrupting the presidential campaign.
Fierce winds and flooding racked hundreds of miles of Atlantic coastline and heavy snows were forecast farther inland at higher elevations as the center of the storm moves ashore along the coast of southern New Jersey or Delaware on Monday evening.
http://news.yahoo.com/evacuations-shutdowns-east-coast-storm-004900195.html

Peace In,
:cool::weights::confused:

I have a friend in New Jersey and her family, also friends in Maryland, my ex has relatives in New York. I do pray for them that they will be safe. Wish all the folks here all the best and pray for their safety and that of their families. This hurricane is a ferocious one.. Barbados was not in its path and for that I am grateful. Life is so funny, that when something like this is occurring, the things that we think that are so important are not that important anymore. Folks are concerned about their personal safety, that of their loved ones. Even if a home is destroyed and the lives are saved...we prefer that. In times like these we become more aware of what IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

... Well, so much for partisanship and big government... smh, my how things change:

"He worked on that last night with me…offered any other assets that we needed to help," Christie said. "I want to thank the president personally for his personal attention to this."
Appearing on Fox News, Christie said the storm is bigger than the election.
"I have a job in New Jersey that is much bigger than presidential politics," Gov. Chris Christie said on the show Fox & Friends. "I couldn't care less about that."
Gov. Christie Praises President Obama

One of Mitt Romney's biggest supporters, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, had nothing but praise forPresident Barack Obama today, as his state prepares to rebuild from the damage caused by Hurricane Sandy.
"I have to say, the administration, the president, himself and FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate have been outstanding with us so far," Christie said on Good Morning America. "We have a great partnership with them."
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...ident-obama-124558550--abc-news-politics.html

3db6bb6d971f771e1f0f6a7067003350.jpg

Associated Press/Charles Sykes - A parking lot full of yellow cabs is flooded as a result of superstorm Sandy on Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2012 in Hoboken, NJ. (AP Photo/Charles Sykes)

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back