Black Parenting : How should a single mother raise a son?

Great post,
there has to be a strong male figure in the child's life...whether it's grandpa, uncle, or close friend this is so needed.
Not only for sons but also young ladies need their father in their life as well.
But for single moms you have to discuss the father with your son. You cannot act like he doesn't exist or talk bad about him.

It is not an easy thing but I think it can be done. Maybe the father isn't around but hopefully there is an uncle, grand dad or family friend that can help out. My son has his uncle to look at and spend time with so that helps out a lot since my Dad isn't in the same city as us. My brother is a hard working man who has never been in any trouble with the law. He takes his role as uncle very seriously with my son and daughters so that helps me a lot. If I need some backup my kids know that Uncle K don't play lol.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back