Black Women : Day Of Love

Oh Snap! I Beat Angela22!

Haha, because that gives you validation in life? I feel so special. For someone who acts like they don't like me, you sure do keep up with what I do an awful lot; can't keep me out of your posts, huh? Wonder why.

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR HIM ON VALENTINES DAY?

I don't have a him. Even if I did, I sure wouldn't do something for valentine's day.

Just teasing, actually.:lol:

Truthfully I could care less:eek:

Valentines day means very little to me. I have the love of Keita Kenyatta e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!:hearts1:

Haha, because that gives you validation in life? I feel so special. For someone who acts like they don't like me, you sure do keep up with what I do an awful lot; can't keep me out of your posts, huh? Wonder why.

I don't have a him. Even if I did, I sure wouldn't do something for valentine's day.

:11300:.o0( Why am I not surprised at either statement then? )

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back