Black Women : Day Of Love

Kem,you know that...or maybe you don't, running a household is worse than at least 2 to 3 outside jobs. Its the hardest job I believe in the system. This lady (housewives) should get flowers and candy and a nite out every week.

9 to 5's are cakewalks compared to a household with young-uns. Its tough.

I know there are guys who do 9 to 5's and come home, pitching in to help get the
home under control by helping wherever the need may be, I applaud them loudly.
This is much appreciated by the lady and rewards to him come in abundance weekly.

But that's not the majority... and I think you know that!

Kem,you know that...or maybe you don't, running a household is worse than at least 2 to 3 outside jobs. Its the hardest job I believe in the system. This lady (housewives) should get flowers and candy and a nite out every week.

9 to 5's are cakewalks compared to a household with young-uns. Its tough.

I know there are guys who do 9 to 5's and come home, pitching in to help get the
home under control by helping wherever the need may be, I applaud them loudly.
This is much appreciated by the lady and rewards to him come in abundance weekly.

But that's not the majority... and I think you know that!

We agree to disagree on the difficulty of running a household compared to other jobs like, fireman, soldier in combat, shoveling coal into a furnace at the foundry. :lol: :rofl: :lol: But I see how you guys have a great PR campaign going for yourselves. smdh

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back