Black Spirituality Religion : Finding Jesus

Ever before we were born to the earth the angels knew the Messiah as Christ the chosen one, anointed to be the Savior of the world who would bless us with redemption from an ever threat of sin in this fallen state. The angels felt joy that such a beautiful plan would bring the children of God knowledge and growth to learn compassion, wisdom from experience and love on an individual, personal level which would bring us back to our loved Heavenly Father, if we want to choose it.

When Christ moved forward with his mission added to with the love our family of angels felt for us, he laid the foundations of the earth... Job 38: 7 -the sons of God and the morning stars his daughters, shouted for great joy to give a ringing cry of happiness for the opportunity we had to develop a godly perspective of heaven and earth.

The angels are ever concerned for our sake. It is not our death that grieves them because that only means they will greet us along with our families when that happens. The things that cause the angels tears is when we turn away by what we do, from Heavenly Father, his Son Jesus Christ and no longer listen to the Holy Spirit.

The angels are looking forward to the Second Coming of Christ and will herald it because that is when Jesus will send them out to gather together the faithful and striving goodly innocent from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven, those who have passed over. Glory will light up a darkened sky ending great Tribulation. Jesus will be there to find us in all his brilliant Glory.

Last edited:
THE FINALLY OF TRIBULATION: I was doing a little study last night and I turned to John and his vision of the 6th seal. He said when he opened it there was found in it a "great earthquake". I have read these things several times, but this time I was enabled to put verses together in a way that amazed me with it's explanation.

So since we are at the 6th seal with Tribulation coming upon us now, what shall we expect because thus far there have been big earthquakes but not a scale of a great earthquake, like the earthquake of all earthquakes. This earthquake will be felt around the world, because what follows with it is the sun being blotted out by the dust that kind of earthquake shakes up. Also, the moon takes on a blood red color because the immediate dense dust in our atmosphere all around the world veils the moon with red. This seems rather, "Yeah we knew that." No biggie. However, what happens because of that earthquake is an explanation of something that seemed like a mystery to these verses:

Rev. 6: 13 "and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth." If the stars of heaven fell unto the earth that would be an obliteration of our tiny planet. So what is really going on, because Jesus says this earth is promised to the righteous being exalted and Jesus will have his throne here.

Rev.6: 14 "and heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together;" So time's up for the earth remaining in its confinement of evil. The wicked are destroyed and we move on to a holier place in a God zone. "...and every mountain and island were move out of their places ." The earthquake enabled a break away of our planet for a planned move of the entire earth to a new location, similar to that time when men lived in a better righteousness around a 1000 years or more. Remember Methuselah lived over 900 years. We're headed back that direction.

Isa. 24: 19-20 Because of the great earthquake, "The earth is utterly broken down (from its place) the earth is clean dissolved (from wickedness and wicked people), the earth is moved exceedingly."

And through all of this, Jesus is there because he says, "The heaven and earth are in my hand." "The righteous need not fear."

In the Lord's house are many mansions which is likened to the glory of stars from our point of view, the moon, and the sun being the exalted glory. 1st Cor. 15: 41 "There is one glory of the sun and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars..." We are sitting in the glory of the stars by way of description of people on this earth as individuals receiving every judgement according to personal degrees, from the degrees of sin great or small to degrees of faith great or small and everybody in between. "for one star differeth from another star in glory. The very wicked are with us.

The Lord speaks of change. Isa. 65: 17 " For behold, I create a new heavens and a new earth:" That was discussed regarding the earth being "exceedingly moved." Where do we move to? To a higher God Zone having the glory of the Moon by an allegorical example, being a bright light glory, but not as glorious as the sun. So when we move during the finish and world commotions within the 6th seal, we are moving to a higher glory, but it is not the brightness of the Glory where Heavenly Father dwells.

Why do we move? It has something to do with spiritual light emanating from our Father God, vs. less light until there is the outerdarkness of Perdition. So we will be moving closer to our Heavenly Father's greater spiritual light. Yet this is not heaven. It is as stated a "terrestrial" spiritual improvement. The closer to God the spiritual glory becomes greater. While the Moon in representation is a greater light than how we see the stars in heaven, it is still not the glory of the Celestial Sun as the example.

What is the purpose? Isa. 65:18 tells us regarding the purpose of this moving position of the earth, "But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that what I create." Be happy, be glad, rejoice. Here's the reason why, :19 The Lord says for behold I will create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy! The Lord will preside in the new Terrestrial earth upon his throne with a new Jerusalem, still a holy name. "...and her people a joy." What, did we not think that Jesus loves the tribe of people he was born into? He says, "And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying." This also speaks, knowing Jesus, that the holy names of Jerusalem and Israel is also to you and me, to all people because he is King of kings and Lord of lords, and is "Love" for all tribes of people through out the earth. We all are on this earth which he created for everyone on it. And we all are the Children of God even when some of his Children don't want either of them, the Father nor the son.

Christ's Father loves us and Jesus loves his Father, so of corse he loves us. There is deeper love in him which is him. His mission was to lay down his life as a sacrificed payment to redeem us from imperfection just by being a mortal to begin with.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back