Black Spirituality Religion : FINDING THE "SOUL"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    If you can capture someone at their most vulnerable or happy stage, it is also possible to capture a glimpse of their soul. And if you have a strong sense of perception, you are able to see it, in full animation like an abstract painting trying to figure out it's place in a world beyond the chaos of it's birth.

I remember attending a gathering for a family member, and even though the event was for her, she still insisted that she wanted to cook. While everyone was in the backyard playing, partying and having a good time- she was in the kitchen serving up dishes and handing them to my younger Cousins to take outside.

When I went into the kitchen, I caught a glimpse of her soul and it almost brought me to tears. I captured her at her most vulnerable and happy point, the place where the humanoid form ended and the real form began.

She was serving food and cooking like a machine made to do just that. The pleasure and seriousness in her face was sharp and attentive. A piece of her was going into every plate and she took charge of this task because it was the task she had awarded herself over eons of lifetimes and cycles.

For a moment, I did not see an Elder Woman serving food for family and guests. I saw a level of consciousness- a vast collective of energies created to oversea the feeding and nurturing of new life, new fields of awareness. I saw how that level of consciousness became a Goddess entity, and then later because of it's desperate need to serve, became Human.

Feeding us was her way of showering reciprocity to those who loved and cared for her as well. It was also her greatest pleasure, not cooking itself- but the act of eating people her energy. Food is often the best conductor for this type of motherly nurturing.

As we pass through different life times and cycles, things do change, but many things remain the same. That is the soul, that which never changes and at times it is change itself.

Take the story of the 65 year old Woman whose Husband died and returned again as her Daughter's Son- her very own Grandson. She said that she had so many dreams about her Husband after he died that she figured she was going crazy when he told her he was coming back to be with her and protect her. She knew fir sure it was only her love for him talking back.

But when her Grandson was born, those dreams stopped. By the time he was 2 years old everyone knew this child loved his Grandmother deeply. He would call her name during the night. The Daughter was happy that the Son took to her Mother so quickly since she needed help because of her divorce for his Father 4-5 months after he was born.

What finally made the Grandmother realize that her Grandson was indeed her dear ol' Husband returned, was when at 5 years of age- her Grandson somehow found her Husband's tobacco smoking pipe all the way hidden in her closet, and was sitting on his favorite chair, with the pipe in his mouth- and when she walked into the room he said to her " you always talkin fool"- which was her Husband's most famous line to end an argument. Actually her Husband would say "you always talkin' foolishness" but that was close enough.

She almost fainted. She asked the boy where did he learn that language and where did he find the pipe, but all he could do is laugh and wrap his little arms around her neck giving hugs and kisses. She questioned the daugther about it and she said no one has ever spoken around him like that. But as her Grandson grew, all the way into his Teenage years, he did become her protector and helper. He was there for her when no one else would come around. All the way until the beautiful end of her life.

Only a few people knew her story, and those few have said that she knew her Husband's soul, the body might change, the mind might find new ways to organize things, but the soul- as she said "plays the same tune."

I've met people that I'm certain I've known in previous life times. I'm certain because these people hold keys to who I am and also because I have "instant recalls" when I'm around them. Being around someone from a past life can trigger a recall, a memory not from this life time. One close friend of mine triggered a recall where I was in a desert riding a horse running back to my village to save her from something. I remember wearing a turban on my head and something was covering my face. She recalled dying that day because I didn't make in back in time. But her recall took place in a dream, while mine took place in a vision.

Because of her recalls, I've learned also that many of us try to keep away from things that have killed us in previous lives. In her previous life it was being outed for being a witch that killed her. So in this life she has tried to keep away from the occult- yet these things will still gravitate towards us because they are part of our overall being and "training."

There are also "death marks" that remain with us, marks that are fused unto the spirit, the soul's holographic projection. I was killed by my opponent's sword, stabbed right in the gut. So in this life I have that same mark which came from a fall I received as a child. Even though the fall was a graze that didn't hurt at all, it left a scar that looks like I was stabbed.

I learned about many of my past selves through self regression. I would repeat certain words over and over until I'd fall into a trance that allowed me to see certain details about my past reality.

Thankfully there are still cultures and people who devote their entire lives to finding the soul, perhaps an entire life of devotion is not required, but it does take time to understand what we really are beyond the illusions of everything. That is something that can only be defined by our experiences and desires.

By watching her Man eat a Woman is often times finding his soul. And in the places a Woman will gaze into to find her thoughts is where hers will be found as well. No matter what the soul is, everyone basically wants to eat experiences. No matter what the soul is, everyone is basically looking for a place to create their thoughts.

This is our dillema, this is our curse-
    and perhaps this is also our cure.

2. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    hmmmmmm

LOL............

I wrote this about a year and a half ago.

MEMORY

Before I remembered anything else I remembered this...feeling of being under water...the calm and the darkness...sooo real... coming up for air the spirit breathes. Then darkness and silence again...until my first childhood memory...

Tell me what this memory could be?

A ring of fire in the night, hands together, palms open like receiving and or giving something, the Ring of Flames illuminating the way for the palms to flow tru. I was not asleep yet but not totally awake

Tell me this visions proof?

[email protected]

3. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    My grandmother is the same way. She is just as sweet as can be and doesnt mind helping any body. She has so much love in her heart. Especially for her children, grand, and great grand children. But I had never looked at it that way.

What did you mean by this? I did not understand.

4. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Sis. Jazzy, I love that beautiful vibe. "coming up for air the spirit breathes" - reminds me of my first astral death. I found myself in total darkness, yet I was able to come up from a body of water, it was like a very flat planet, with nothing but water. It was pitch black, until a bright moon-like planet showed up and we worshiped it. Because I came up for air, I also realized that I lived in the water, and in some instances- I was the water. The darkness of the surrounding space and the darkness of the water were almost one in the same, they were woven together somehow.

What is amazing is that when we are really able to hack into our memory, we find data there that shouldn't be there. A poet smoking weed and writing might have the same insight as the wisest spiritualist.

Sis. Jai, I'm glad you pointed that one out. I meant "And in the places a Woman will gaze into to find her thoughts is where her soul will be found as well."

There are many secrets hidden that are revealed to Women who study their Men eating. For some Women, a dinner date is also a science experiment. No Man eats the same, but interestingly enough, some Women are trained how to eat- as not to reveal too much about themselves.

The science of eating is also part of a psychology that tries to provide basic clues into the male psyche. For example- not all Men are able to have a discussion while eating. If a Man is hungry, this is the best time for his Woman to ask for things, because he will nod yes just to be able to continue eating and not have to think about anything. You see Grandmothers already knew this science, and unfortunately I've heard a metaphysician say that most of Women's problems with Men today come from the fact that they no longer cook. I won't say his name, I'm just the messenger.

But if what he is saying is true, it might be that this bargaining chip has been removed. Men cannot live by bread alone, he cannot live by sex alone either. Perhaps he needs both. Bread- a nice sandwich, and sex to go along with it.
    Not all Men are this cut and dry of course, just generally speaking.

Personally, I never understood why Women enjoyed watching Men eat and sleep, but as I got older I understood that most of the time some Women don't understand either. Since so much about us can be make-believe, a deception, there are truths that sneak out here and there.

Some Brothas suck down food like someone is coming to steal it from them. Some Brothas eat slower than cows. All of these patterns tells the Woman how the Man will treat her as well, and it reveals on a deeper level how his soul is creating it's life patterns. A Man who eats like his food is running away from him might have a few possessive issues. He's afraid of losing things. See how that works? A Man who is slow with his food, has patience. He wants to take in life one piece at a time.

Now there was a time when I did eat so fast I didn't have time to taste my food. I figured it was because I was always in a hurry to get somewhere. Then I realized I did this even when I had no where to go. And it was true that at that time I was very possessive or I was with someone who was. Now I don't eat fast or slow, I'm in the middle- because I stopped eating because I was hungry, I started eating because I want the energy/experience of the meal.

How Men eat teaches us how the soul digests it's experiences.

Now Women are different. It's hard to get the same level of science out of how a Woman eats because Women are very conscious of how they appear doing just about everything. For a Woman her soul is revealed when she is trying to find her thoughts, where her eyes move too, how she rolls her eyes- how she strokes her hair when she is trying to remember some important detail.

When a Woman stares up at the ceiling trying to remember something, she is wondering. "Wonder" and the imagination of the female is in the air, therefore Women who try to find their thoughts by looking up, are - wonder-ful, and are usually very creative and imaginative. Some Women look to the right, over their shoulder to find their thoughts, and some Women look to the left. Almost as if they are speaking to someone on their shoulder, and sometimes they are.
    When a Woman is searching for reason/logic she will look to the left- when she is searching for a new idea of some kind she was look to the right. She will look down if her thought is lost, and even look around on the ground as if this thought is laying on the floor somewhere.

This type of science is not taught, it is developed through eons of incarnations. It is the soul peeking through. Remember the soul is fully aware that this world is not real, so while these sciences may seem silly at first, they are kin to why children speak to imaginary friends. Those friends are there, it is we who cannot see them. Just the world a Woman is interacting with is real, it is the place of her soul. Most people store memories in their aura, and this is what the females are looking at. How they interpret that world, reveals allot about their soul.

Everyone is looking for a place to create their thoughts. For our Elder Women, sometimes that place is through cooking, knitting, sewing- things that most Women frown at today. But if Women have no place to create their thoughts/memories- then finding the soul becomes more difficult.

Naturally the best way to "find the soul" is through sex. Which is also the act of retrieving soul memory through the aura. And maybe it's a coincidence that Women watch to see how Men eat also to understand how they are in bed. Scoffing down your meal in front of a new date may not be such a good idea if she knows what that translates into. And if the Brotha is attentive enough, watch the Sistah careful as she provides details about her life, job, dreams- etc., ask her questions and watch what she does to retrieve the answers. The direction of her eyes may reveal the direction of her mind- her mind is the key to her sexual prowess.

5. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    You made me realize that I do, do this lol!! Wow thats something to think about.

6. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    You should

see the smile on my face......It was truely a pleasure to come across this post. Lawrd!!!!

7. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    To watch a man eat? I usually look at his walk and observe the body movement, then go by what he says. Oh I just looked at the ceiling lol. I was thinking about my first date with this guy a while ago lol. I was trying to remember if he was eating fast or not!!

8. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    Ok what if the guy eats nervously? What does that mean?

9. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    **** Meta, you need to write some self-help, spritual, emotional type books! lol. People would eat it up!!

Good post.

Seems like the soul just puts on garments in different lives but still stays the same, just chillen. I'm finding all the pieces of me still. lol.

10. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    So what are you trying to say? Are you implying that the man is making stuff up?? Or am I getting the wrong impression behind your statement?
    I very much respect what Meta says because he reveals some things to me. Some times he answers questions that i have kept to myself.