Black Spirituality Religion : FINDING THE "SOUL"

Sis. Jai, you are most definitely not alone. And if sex was always a higher experience I'm not sure I could take it either. Purely physical sex is not negative at all but it's good to know there are higher levels. Think about this, the person who you are able to share your dreams with- literally, and your true spirituality- if there is a person you can share that with- all of you- this is the person who will open you up to that higher energy. Better yet, you should be able to share all your inner spiritual experiences with this person without shame. Don't worry if that person can't understand you at first, perhaps they never will consciously, but a part of them will always understand you and that is the part of them that will react with your soul.

Jazzytude- I'm trying to get up there with you Sistah! The long windedness acts as proof that no one can really provide you answers, just a bunch of talk. But that talk can provide clues for what we are looking for. I think it sound familiar to you because you are looking at the clues, but the answers are already inside you.

But you're right, I should stop teasing. I'm talking about the 8th chakra.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back