Black Spirituality Religion : Finding Jesus

willa

Apr 7, 2013
CONTINUING with the purpose and what will it be like for the people in the Terretrial or the allegory's "Moon" light of glory with the new heavens and earth? Isa. 65: 17-25:

":17 There shall be no more thence an infant of days (who lives only days, all will live to old age), nor an old man that hath not filled (all) his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed (with a judgement against him)." There it is. We always will have our free agency of choices. Remember there was a war in heaven where the angels that sinned were cast out. Choices in heaven. Rev. 12: 7-9.

:21 And we shall build houses and inhabit them; and we shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. We shall not build, and another inhabit; for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and we shall not plant and another eat. (As we continue through those being born in the God Zone, these people born will live longer still, to the age of a tree. how old do trees live? Up to 1000 years? The wolf and the lamb will be friends, the lion will be a vegetarian and there will be no harm from any one in all the Lords holy mountain (earth). There is one thing that is a speculation to me. "And dust shall be the shepherds' meat." This raises the thought that the dust of the holy glory which is likened to the moon vs. the lesser glory from stars. Could it be that even the dust of this glory would be wonderful even to eat? Amazing to think of, but why not?

Last edited:

willa

Apr 7, 2013
So what if we live under a bedding of burlap sacks and there is no beautiful Christmas tree. What if when we walk down the street on Christmas hungry and people coming the other direction don't see us, looking past us without any eye contact? What if we bought a few little presents for other people but then when it came to us there was nothing to open? Is that a total heart break? And what if it feels like that every day? Have we nothing, no presents?

It is time to consider a larger view, a deeper reality. Consider the gifts of eternal life, a perfect body, living with your loved ones forever. Jesus being holy and our Lord God, is also our brother because we have the same great Father in Heaven. How big and beautiful is that?

They leave tasks and things for us to figure out and learn. Heavenly Father gave us the gift of his beloved Son, the one who rescued us unconditionally by his personal sacrifice for a resurrection away from a place where there are no choices in the end. And Jesus Christ, the baby born in a place we would not choose, a manger, leaves us a path of his footsteps to follow in rain and snow, by the light of his scriptures, and his power to extend you the gift of helps along the way if we listen to him and pray to his Father.

So when someone gets a tie or a bigger gift, does it match the infinite gift you have, that they don't know about or don't care, thinking the tie or computer are more important. Also all the more they could of had but refused. These are the presents waiting for you, not under a tree, but from and under Heaven should you decide to follow the directions given on how to pick them up. So let our hearts warm in the knowledge and love we can have if we picture it and then seek to have it.

Last edited:

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Remember, I told you that one morning my grandmother entered into my bedroom through a door, except it was closed. She came to talk to me. I didn't tell you what else she said to me even though she had passed away a few years before.

When I asked her, very discretely, because I didn't want to tell her she was dead, "What's it like where you are?" She answered, with a clever smile, "Just like you think it is." I was looking for details.

But she did tell me something that is probably far more important that I didn't mention. She said that she is helping people in mortality find their way spiritually and sometimes temporally with God. There are ministering angels who stand by for people who are innocent of intent and heart. They work quietly and are not the ones to pray to. They also help in disasters. Some good people are called home because their time to return is just then. Some are miraculously saved by angels, at the request of God.

Then she look around and told me to "Clean your room." Then departed in an instant. Grandma was right. I had clothing draped around.

The reason I've told this, is because it's all True. Heavenly Father, The Lord Jesus and Angels who are sometimes good family members.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
REVELATION 8: As we move into the 7th seal there is silence in heaven about one half hour, because this is preparation being organized there for removal of the wicked from the earth just before the second coming of the Lord.

Seven angels were given seven trumpets which each one will sound to bring forth a strategic curse of destruction against the wicked. (more later)

willa

Apr 7, 2013
So the seven trumpets refer to seven millenniums of mankind on earth. Each of seven angels sounding a trumpet for Judgement preceding the Second Coming where at the seventh trump sounding the wrath of Jesus Christ will fall against the world of evil. There will come all manner of Judgements because of six millennials of wicked teachings, workings, and corruptions the wicked spun on people. It is a day of "Righteous Judgement" to clear the world preparatory for the advent of the Second Coming of Christ to reign as King.

There will be all kinds of fierce weather and woes, but it is a matter of cleaning the wicked off the earth - the goodly will abide the day even if they must enter into their homes and shut the doors for a moment. It would be a good idea to have food stored somewhere in there.

We can know if what I've summed up here in Rev. 8 and continuing in 9 is true, because we are living in this time on through chapter nine so we will see these things happening, even now, as they begin to add up.

CulturalActivity

Nov 12, 2019
Occupation
Student
I wanted to post King and Country's video Little Drummer Boy, but it wouldn't stay posted...."video unavailable". It is worth listening to fabulous drumming. Utube has it. It makes me want to jump up and drum the walls with a couple spoons. :score:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz