Black Spirituality Religion : Everything You've Always Wanted to Know About the Bible But Were Afraid to Ask

I believe for awhile I wondered why some would spend much time trying to disprove a particular faith or belief, but then later gained an understanding there. And I mean for anyone; even Christians who sat around pointing out every single thing in Islam they believed was wrong.

To me, such a manner isn't necessary if one already knows the Way of the Father, our KING, but all they need to be told is any way which depart from the Father is false. Not everything Muslims do or believe is wrong or bad, but anything that doesn't agree with what the Most High and His Anointed has done for us can't be embraced, is what I understood.

Why other spend time trying to show how and why the Bible is wrong is what's been talked about by the Holy men before our time, so I know just why they do it. Can't really argue any down there because their minds will be set, so all we can do is continue to spread the Light of the Word of the Most High, speaking on the sacrifice of His Son for our salvation and His resurrection from the dead, which if we believe in and have faith in Holy works, we'll gained freedom, life eternal, the Kingdom of Heaven, and the Father's eternal love. Blessings!

Been wondering how some of these "older" threads have been becoming revived.

But since it has been... Ray Hagins is a good interjection into it, as it relates to this thread.

Not sure how much of his content is valid, nor is that the purpose of including his name. Just that he claims to have been deeply involved in a certain mindset for a while, and then broke away and feels it is his purpose to reveal what he had/has come across.

BTW... the website directly related to this thread is no longer available...

*shrugs
It's no "mystery" how many of these older threads are being "revived". Just look at the date of the latest post and the replier. A few members keep interjecting the Christian doctrine in virtually every instance. Especially topics dealing with metaphysical knowledge.

It's no "mystery" how many of these older threads are being "revived". Just look at the date of the latest post and the replier. A few members keep interjecting the Christian doctrine in virtually every instance. Especially topics dealing with metaphysical knowledge.

And it is a shame.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!

EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Black People and People in General we use religion to cause division between ourselves in this Time. Before religions that we were given from other than ourselves we were Black bro. and sis. and loved and respected each other.

The Teaching's of all the Servants of God was to Love God and submit ourselves to God's will and to Love each other as we should love ourselves.

Our lack of Love for self is the root of our divisions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back