Black Spirituality Religion : I Thank Jesus For Everything

Afru Shukuwr

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 22, 2007
Dade City, FL
Even though growing up I didnt feel completely loved as most children, I thank Jesus for the bed and shelter.

Even though forever reason I could say only a couple of words during grade school and didnt have any friends I want to thank Jesus for not being part of a gang or having to go to juvenile jail.

Even though I havent been on many dates I thank Jesus for the priviledge to spend time with and enjoy the opposite sex.

Even though I havent had sexual intercourse but one time in my life I thank Jesus for the experience.

Even though I have spent most of my hours in the bedroom alone I have Jesus to thank for all of my imagination.

Even though I currently do not have an money or motor vehicle I thank Jesus for food stamps and and a bike that just needs a little fixing.

Even though I dont have a job I thank Jesus for my health and ability to learn.

I thank Jesus for this computer and the power to be able to communicate. I just wish to serve well. I believe in Jesus Christ to make good things come.

2 Samuel 22:
[50] Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

1 Chronicles 16:
[34] O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

1 Chronicles 23:
[30] And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even;

1 Chronicles 29:
[13] Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.

Psalm 26:
[7] That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psalm 69:
[30] I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back