Black Spirituality Religion : I Thank Jesus For Everything

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Afru Shukuwr, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Afru Shukuwr

Afru Shukuwr Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Even though growing up I didnt feel completely loved as most children, I thank Jesus for the bed and shelter.

Even though forever reason I could say only a couple of words during grade school and didnt have any friends I want to thank Jesus for not being part of a gang or having to go to juvenile jail.

Even though I havent been on many dates I thank Jesus for the priviledge to spend time with and enjoy the opposite sex.

Even though I havent had sexual intercourse but one time in my life I thank Jesus for the experience.

Even though I have spent most of my hours in the bedroom alone I have Jesus to thank for all of my imagination.

Even though I currently do not have an money or motor vehicle I thank Jesus for food stamps and and a bike that just needs a little fixing.

Even though I dont have a job I thank Jesus for my health and ability to learn.

I thank Jesus for this computer and the power to be able to communicate. I just wish to serve well. I believe in Jesus Christ to make good things come.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    2 Samuel 22:
    [50] Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

1 Chronicles 16:
    [34] O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

1 Chronicles 23:
    [30] And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even;

1 Chronicles 29:
    [13] Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.

Psalm 26:
    [7] That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

Psalm 69:
    [30] I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

3. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Psalm 92:
    [1] It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: