Black Spirituality Religion : My Theory on Everything

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by 44Reasons, Nov 12, 2008.

1. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Hi,I have a theory I would like to propose.It's about Everything.

First is the Big bang.

2. 44Reasons

Ratings:
    +12
    Might as well take another shot at this....

My main focus will be race,I will try to make it short...

The first dimension or chakra is a representation of Sun people,from Africans,Southeast Asians to American Indians.This group is very connected to the Earth via the Root chakra.When any member of this family disregards the Earth as there deity bad things usually occur.

The main color of the root chakra is Red,but it could always be brown/black.

The root could also mean or manifest electrical/magnetic energies.

I also had a thought of the root chakra being close to Zero point.Africans can easily be placed in the 0 category since black is the absence of color.

Moving on......

The second dimension or chakra is orange and is connected to sexuality.You could easily place Arabs in this category and for some reason only Arabs.This groups Achilles heel is of course sex,I mean just look at how they treat there women.When they learn to respect the divine female as more than a equal they will rise.

There is no energy manifestation with this one.

*edit*Water is the main element,so you could place that in the energy manifestation category if you want.

And now.......drum roll.....lol

The third dimension or chakra is yellow and represents will power,drive and greed.I am going to place North Asians and Caucasians in this group cause they definitely don't deserve the Crown position(which is white by the way).The weakness of this group is there need to feel superior,they thrive on power(fear and control).This group is very ego driven,when they learn to focus on non material existence(Love) they will rise.

The main energy manifestation of this group is Fusion Energy.

Please ignore anything below this Line.......Lemurian mumbo jumbo

The fourth dimension or chakra is green/pink and represents love of course.Some one said the Lemurians were green so that is my only source.Some Dolphins are born with pink skin.I also like to group the 4th with the Astral.I guess hate is there weakness?

The main energy manifestation of this group is Ether(Air),everything flips at this level ex Anti Matter,Anti gravity Teleportation......ATLANTIS......

Last One......

The fifth and final dimension or chakra that is accessible to humans is blue.This dimension/chakra represents Communication,the only way to go is up so it's safe to say that when this dimension/chakra is balanced/mastered Communication with the 6th,7th and 8th(hidden) chakras/dimensions are possible.The weakness of this group is lack of communication.

Oh,and Lemurians were also blue,so were the Vedas and dolphins.:insane:

The main energy manifestations of this group is also ether but it is more refined(Vortexes).Wormholes is the only technology that can be grouped here.

http://www.healer.ch/throatchakra.html

Crazy stuff huh!

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

44Reasons,

No, not at all crazy stuff, minds do not work unless open. However, this open state can result in information overload. Overkill, too much info so that the dots do not connect. String is significant. Good try though!

4. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Or Red Indians...or even better Life. In Astrology Aries is the first sign. Aries is symbolic to the creation which brought on the "big bang" if you will. I think the Big bang theory became an idea due to what I am about to explain... The planetary ruler of Aries is Mars and Mars is symbolic to the male genitals. Mars is impulsive, it acts first and thinks last. The purpose of Mars is to discover life. When the mans penis ejaculates sperm, the sperm looks like a head with a tail. Did you know that the the sign Aries, rules the head? The sperm impulsively, without thought, because it can not think, it does what it is instictvely propeled to do. It shoots in an upward direction, not really having knowledge of it's purpose yet, but when it gets to a place where it can't shoot any further, which is the womans egg, the sperm then discovers that it can use it's head to penetrate the egg. Inside of that egg, the sperm discovers that it can go through a process, which ultimately is the purpose of Life. The act of the sperm penetrating the egg, is what I would call the "big bang" and even the act of the sperm "ejaculating" from the penis, shooting forward in an upward position, could be reffered to as the "big bang" When that life comes out in it's full physical form, it is covered in blood and is full of blood running through out the internal body. Blood is symbolic to life and all humans have it and they have it the same color, that color being Red.

I would also like to conclude that there are 3 "big bangs" Ejaculation, penetration of the egg by the sperm, and the coming in of "Life"

I thought white was the absence of color...but Black is also is also the absence of color. If everything was black, we would not be able to see anything but Black and if everything was white, we would not be able to see anything but light. Can you imagine that? How would you know that white was the absence of color if you didn't see little black specs and how would you know that black is the absence of color if you didn't see little specs of white? However, black is symbolic to the number 1. In numerology 1 represents beginings, the first to exist, the number one also corresponds with Mars. Everything that comes forth, all that is given life, comes from Black. Out of the Black sky or Black galaxy if you will, the white stars were born and so was Red Mars and the hot pinkish Venus, the Moon, Hot Orange Jupiter, Saturn etc. All were born out of the Black fertile sky or galaxy, out of the Blackness or black hole, the light was seperated. The womans womb is Black/darkness, where the baby is before it comes into life. In fact, the baby prepares for life in the darkness. The soil where our food is given birth to, comes from deep down in the black fertile soil. Micro organisms and Organisms come alive in Blackness/darkness, not lightness. Light does not give birth to anything. However, without lightness, we people who have eyes, would not be able to "visually" bare witness to what was born out of the darkness. Light or white infact represents "Vanity."

When dealing with spirits or spirtuality, visual eye sight is not necessary. What is necessaary are feelings and I am not talking physical feelings, I'm talking Psychic feelings. This is why Black people are a spiritual people. However, we are a spiritual people in a human physical form, this is why we can be led astray.

What about the Hindu Indians and their fascination with the Kama Sutra? The Kama Sutra has spread all over the world. Some people use it for good, some people misuse and abuse the Kama Sutra. Just like Signs and Numbers have negative energy's, I am sure Chakras have negative energy's as well. The idea is to tap into balancing the positive energy sense the opposite of negative is positive. The problem humans have is the inabilty to realize that they don't have to balance negative and positive, they can tap into full positive and balance it. However, it is confusing, due to the need for negative to exist, so that we humans can discover that there is positive.

The energy of water is rebirth, death to the old and birth to the new. Out of the ashes, the phoenix rises. The energy of water is to cleanse, wash away the old, to restore ones self to it's original purpose before one went astray.

Fusion, you mean like "will power" which you mentioned. As far as greed goes, I would have to give that crown completly to white people. However, they wish to make the entire world that way and that is where the "will power" comes in. (Misery loves company) and misery get's off on proving that everyone is just as miserable or bad as he is. "Fusion" represents everyone of all races falling into the gene pool of a "negative will power", drive of greed.

I didn't really understand anything below this line so I understand why you said to ignore it. If you could unscramble things a bit, I would be willing to discuss it.

Astrologer4U

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

Astrologer4U,

In the use of the Big Bang, you are holding onto a theory that has yet to be proven, it is scientific jargon at best, unless you possess some new evidence beyond which I am familiar, and if so, let's see it. What say you Astrologer4U?

6. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Clyde, I forgot to mention what I meant by the "Big Bang" I went back and edited the first pargraph to explain thanks to you. I saw 44reasons viewing this topic twice sense I posted, I wonder why he has yet to responded?

Thanks

Astrologer4U

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073
    In the Spirit

Astrologer4U,

Thank you for tending to this slight misrepresentation with personal interjection. It is admirable the way in which astrological inference is implied by you, very impressive. But man-made theories are just that a concoction of so-called man-made facts.

Be patience with 44Reasons, it is his/her thread to do as he/she pleases, correct?

8. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Yes, I hope the misrepressentation is cleared up. Also, thank you for the compliment. Also, 44reasons can do what he or she pleases but I thought that the thread starter was supposed to be cordial to his or hers quest. Any way, maybe he/ she is just going over some things in his head.

@44reasons

Would like to hear from you, something, anything.

Astrologer4U

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

Astrologer4U,

Once again you are correct, the Thread Starter has an awesome responsibility in caring for his/her thoughts.

It is precisely why I don't start many Threads, when I do, I'm obligated to see them through and come to some understanding about the subject or material.

Peace....Astrologer4U

10. 44Reasons

Ratings:
    +12
    So here's the other version, big bang included.

The short version....

The universe is self creating, when this universe finishes a new one is created and this either resets or is stagnant.

[​IMG]

The snake is us rising, while the bird is god descending.

On to dreams and REM sleep..

I am not sure if plants, rocks and or immaterial versions of Gaia dream, but I'm prety sure they go through a frequency shift.

We all know what REM sleep is, it is when our brain switches chemically and our eyes move rapidly. I believe this Rapid eye movement is us either taking in creation energies or creating energies. Basically we are taking the lower frequencies and transmuting it into higher vibrations, that is why they say we create our futures cause technically we do.

Here is a quick cap off....

The first dimension or frequency base consist of plants and bugs, these beings have short life cycles, something about denser vibrations.

The second frequency Base is home of the Animals and higher bugs, there life cycles are a little longer (about 10-20 years). This is where all your Animals guides reside. You must find one....

As the frequencies rise life expectancy doubles, it actually triples, more like quadruples. Something about resonating strings and harmonics..... I am not a scientist....
    ex

The third frequency base is Humans and higher animals, these beings live for about 70-150 years.

So I think you got it, the higher the vibration or frequency the higher the life expectancy....

ex....
    4th dimensional frequency base=300-500 years
    5th dimensional frequency base=1500-3000 years

I also have a thought that channeling is actually sending your energy all the way to future and back again to the point where the Universe is created, that energy is further channeled to a plant or bug, that plant or a bug is eaten and channels that energy to you.

Animals guides.........

We in sort channel that energy back up again.....