Black Spirituality Religion : Everything revolves around Black Women

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Perfection, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    I was recently having a discussion in another room about manhood. It seems that some are resorting to ad hominem which I do not engage in. It's completely understandable when people run out of intellectual ammo so they have as their back-up plan to launch personal attacks and plant the seeds of untruths against the one who'se advancing in logical analysis. When I smell ad hominem I bounce as clearly the discussion has concluded (at least with me). I choose to honor this beautiful house and the Queen who started it. I believe discussions are good, and sometimes many will flare up but there should be a level of respect that we must begin to give one another.

Ok, with that said I pose a challenge. I maintain that all phenomena that are beautiful, intelligent and sophisticated have been begun by Black Women. I furthermore say that I can prove that there is nothing, nada, that is and or has been good and decent for black people which was not begun by Black Women. This includes any and all rites of passages for black boys.

(I placed this subject matter in the spiritual category because anything Black Woman is part of may be categorized as such).

2. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    We all have a specific way that we filter data. It much works like you placing your hand on the stove where there is fire. All of us are equipped to know this so we wont place our hands on the fire---at least knowing we'll get burned. It's the prior knowledge-and perhaps experience- which will arise if someone would ask us to place our hand on the fire. We will look at them like they're crazy :thinking:

How we deal with data works the same way. There is a place where we have certain responses to deal with certain data which confronts us. If we are tied up in traffic, assuming we are familiar with the area, we automatically command information which instructs us to consider alternative routes. But if we are not familiar with the area we then have no information as to where to go then we are just stuck...or lost.

I find that many Brothas, mostly in the West, are not readily equipped with information to deal with the intricacies which speak to the greatness of Black Women. They are more so disappointed that many of the basics were not passed on to them. Among those basics is a key one which informs them that everything revolves around our Black Women. And because they are not equipped some become unruly and begin to attack the holy of holies---Black Women.

Many of us can remember Alex Haley's "Roots" pointing to the Rite of Passage Kunta and his brethren experienced. But have we considered the Black Woman's connection?

Rite of Passages are nothing more than ceremonies, rituals, acts of holy traditions. Growing up is a rite of passage. Destee's Temple, which we are all learning from, is a rite of passage. Know that one of the essential components of a rite of passage is that you know more than what you came with which is beneficial to the community in general and Black Women in particular.

There is not one system of passage in history which did not have the pleasing of the Queen Mother as the priority. And she did not care for disunity.

Attacking other members of the Temple would suggest one is not prepared to receive the rights (rite) for the next level to pass (passage).

So where did the rite of passage begin? To make a long story short, it's basic structure can be traced to the birthing process and or to the Black Woman's Mystery Schools hundreds of thousands of years ago. Therefore, this means that Black Women are the foundation of the system we know as rite of passage.

3. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
  4. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    People of Colour are attacked 24/7 - 365 -- and most especially Black Women. Yet the attacks doo not deter from the fact that we will again reclaim our position...!

5. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Please see attached pdf. This piece is entitled The Delphic Oracle. It goes without saying that we don't believe everything written and we are researching to find the relevant information which speaks to the Black Woman's greatness and, in this case, we see her connection to rite of passages and more.

Attached Files:

6. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    Thx, I will review the documentation.

7. Babasola

Babasola Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +220

Specifically what cultural rites of passages for black boys are you referring to. I.e names of the institutions and their documented origins?

8. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Thanks for the question. But we should be clear. I argue that all rites of passages we know of now are based on the Black Woman's ancient systems.

9. Babasola

Babasola Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +220

Please provide proof. How are ALL rites of passages based on what Ancient woman's systems

10. Hermetic

Hermetic going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +233
    Are you going to answer Babsola's question?

I think you should first point out what were those ancient systems created by Black Women. Next you need to establish that their systems were indeed first. Then you should show the connection between their systems and the rites of passages created for black boys.

Just making claims without any supporting information does nothing to help the image of Black Women. Just claiming their greatness is not enough, you have to also prove their greatness. Proof that it was done before, will help ignite in some of them the confidence that they can do it themselves. The baseless claims you are making so far are similar to this meme:

[​IMG]

Just scratch out aliens and put Black Women and that would fit what you have been doing. Please add some actual proof (i.e website links, names of books, etc...) to support your claims.

P.S. I read your pdf file about the Delphic Oracle. I think you should reread it, because it does not give any example of it being even connected to African Women. Also look up Ethylene as it relates to the site at Delphi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List