Black Relationships : Do you have any responsibility to honor someone else's relationship?

IMO, if the other person says that they are not interested in you, then respect that person's relationship. But if that person let's you see daylight, generally that means something is missing in their present relationship. You wouldn't be out of line in pursuing it, as long as the other person is willing.

Peace!

Commonsense dictates that one respects those that command respect! :) Just don't confuse respect with fear. ;)
IMO, if the other person says that they are not interested in you, then respect that person's relationship. But if that person let's you see daylight, generally that means something is missing in their present relationship. You wouldn't be out of line in pursuing it, as long as the other person is willing.

Peace!
don't do what you are commanded to do. don't do what you can do. do what is right.
and we all know what is right.

don't do what you are commanded to do. don't do what you can do. do what is right.
and we all know what is right.

Right like truth is a matter of perspective. It would be wrong of me to act as if I never blazed a trail, for that ray of light that was shown to me.

I've done both, and all in between....:cool:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back