Black People : Culture, Culture

Hey if you can show Xhosa stick fighting had a meaningful influence or impact on AA culture, certainly.

Did you see the movie Winnie Mandela? :) You should!!! She was the best stick fighter in her district. She could beat all of the boys in an activity, I almost said sport, that girls were not supposed to participate in! ;) Compare that too the movie Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom, stick fighting is not even mentioned anywhere in the entire movie. Not even in the part where Nelson was sent away from the village a child, to undergo MANHOOD TRAINING!!! Now wouldn't a cultural tradition like stick fighting, be included in a MANHOOD TRAINING PROGRAM? It is obviously intended to teach courage, and a fighting spirit, which Winnie Mandela had more than her fair share of! ;) Those two movies are the most powerful I've seen since The Spook Who Sat By The Door. Are you old enough to remember that one. ;)

Did you see the movie Winnie Mandela? :) You should!!! She was the best stick fighter in her district. She could beat all of the boys in an activity, I almost said sport, that girls were not supposed to participate in! ;) Compare that too the movie Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom, stick fighting is not even mentioned anywhere in the entire movie. Not even in the part where Nelson was sent away from the village a child, to undergo MANHOOD TRAINING!!! Now wouldn't a cultural tradition like stick fighting, be included in a MANHOOD TRAINING PROGRAM? It is obviously intended to teach courage, and a fighting spirit, which Winnie Mandela had more than her fair share of! ;) Those two movies are the most powerful I've seen since The Spook Who Sat By The Door. Are you old enough to remember that one. ;)

Absolutely. I can we should pull from all areas that can offer assistance and be most beneficial to us as a people. I haven't saw the movie, because I generally do not watch TV, I have one more reason to watch. Thanks.

Oh, I did see The Spook Who Sat By The Door.

Absolutely. I can we should pull from all areas that can offer assistance and be most beneficial to us as a people. I haven't saw the movie, because I generally do not watch TV, I have one more reason to watch. Thanks.

Oh, I did see The Spook Who Sat By The Door.

I don't even own a t.v. so I feel you! :) I had to go online and order Winnie Mandela, because it is not showing in the state of Maryland. Our enemies are suppressing it. They are promoting Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom, for reasons that will become obvious to a critical thinker. Are you up to the task? :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back