Black People : Culture Vulture French Montana's Recent Hateful Comments Towards a Black Woman

Chidike

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 21, 2016
I've always wondered why industry plants such as him and DJ Khaled and other outsiders never get slammed for their cultural appropriation. Also why do these new age millenials continue to try and call people like this "Black" and he references he is "Black", because he had a son by a black woman......this is yet again these new age retarded reverse one drop rule genetic politics fools play to try and be under an umbrella of "black",so that they can do garbage like this....notice yet again another outsider uses the term "Nappy" to identify our people in a shaming manner, so to separate themselves, yet he claims he's "black" in the same breath....just the stupidity of this generation....This is yet another example of true colors shining through....and rightly he has been dragged for days due to the comment.........now we need to black ball agents like these out of our culture........

http://thegrio.com/2017/04/06/french-montana-nappy-hoe-comment/

French Montana is catching heat for calling a woman online as a “crusty dusty rusty *** hoe [sic]” during a Twitter exchange.

“U musty crusty dusty rusty *** hoe With them nappy *** poetic justice braids take your cum drinking Dick banging *** somewhere n be humble,” the rapper tweeted Wednesday in response to Twitter handle is @artdecoxxx, who said no one “cared” about him.

Montana was quickly slammed online over what many felt were misogynoir comments about a black woman and her hair.

Screen-Shot-2017-04-06-at-11.39.40-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2017-04-06-at-12.00.10-PM.png

Even the woman at the center of Montana’s insulting tweet called the hip-hop star out on his racist and sexist comments, particularly black men who defended him.

“A lot of these black men in my mentions wouldn’t dare stick up for black women the way they’re d**k riding French,” she tweeted. “I’m far from sensitive. Far from it. But I’m not here for black women slander, #sorrynotsorry.”

Last edited:

Good looking out with the article....I just had to do this up in my own words....this circus act has gone on for far too long, which is why day by day I lose faith in this generation....the amount of sambo supporters this fraud has in the comments,specifically from black men is troubling........hip hop aside, every last thing he said in the original context and his retarded responses were foolish and showed why the conversation about cultural appropriation needs to continue

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back