Black People Politics : Cornel West on Obama

Again, what do statements such as this, of a personal nature, have to do with the topic of THIS thread?

In fact, this is EXACTLY one of our main problems. Character assassination rather than dealing with ideological differences.

I already stated in this thread my differences, ideologically, with Dr. West.

And at no point have I indicated any "feeling comfortable marrying the enemy".

NEWSFLASH! As far as I am concerned, the biggest enemy is WITHIN.

Have a blessed day. I'm done with this.

If you felt that was personal then that's your problem. You still haven't answered any question I asked but that's fine. No one has had their character assassinated in any way here. If you feel asking questions and thinking critical about certain behaviors and actions is character assassination then honestly I don't know how you've made it this far in your studies. Now Im not trying to come at you but honestly this is not about attacking anyone its about critical and analytical thinking. That my friend is what holds people back from really seeing what the heck is going on around them. You keep believing that enemy within because the enemy without will certainly destroy you long before the enemy within can ever perceive him.

Thank you for that, it was also said by Dr.Williams that Narmer (if I recall correctly) was the one who wanted/allowed integration while the black Africans did not as they saw how it would go and already knew what the Asians were determined to do, had he sent them all packing we may have had an entirely different future!!!

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His wife was born in Lower Egypt [North Egypt] and was connected to the god HORUS as it was worshiped in the north by the Asiatics and it was her son that became the pharaoh following Narmer and he merged the two concepts of the North and the South as can be seen in his name; HOR-AHA!!!

Although the wife of Narmer was from Lower Egypt, she was buried in Upper Egypt and this is one obvious sign that Narmer allowed the Asiatics to continue their agenda and further exploit the indigenous people of Africa in both Lower Egypt and now Upper Egypt and the priesthood of Seth in Thebes. It was indeed his actions that caused this problem to continue and become even more worse due to his bonding with the Asiatics which in our day would be defined as Interracial unions. Narmer was already 'an eastern man' himself and although he was obviously Black, he was not Set in his male lineage but he fought for the Seth people and he fought against the Asiatics but he later proved that he could not break from his eastern traditions and that was why the 4th Dynasty Seth kings later decided to fight back and take domination. but then, they later followed and did the same thing and intermarried and ...

Is there a way to block or ignore some posters as in the old format?

It is amazing to me how SOME Black people continue to take things out of context, while spreading lies and falsehood created by the same WHITE people to consistently speak against.

Example:

"The macehead may represent the dynastic marriage of the victorious..."

Oh well....so much for speculation and distortion of REALITY (and I'm not the one here calling anyone a fraud but....)

You know, I have to go back and look at my post and see if I did phrase it that way, because I don't believe that the immigrants technically came 'to take my job' but more specifically they were given my job, and this is crucial because of what you said following this statement.

You see, your perspective is the same process that the system uses to further suppress Black African Americans because although they encourage this terrible exploitation that you speak of and of which I agree is happening, anyone who immigrates to another country has exercising freedom of which Black American descendants of slave did not have, we were brought over here to be exploited by America and their immigration program and it is a 'force' used against us. But even still, I would never attack an immigrant, even if I were miraculously given the freedom and the power to do so, because as you said, this is used as a tool and it would only hurt me, and give the immigrants more power over me anyway. It would be a lose-lose endeavor for me as a Black person to fight back or get angry at an immigrant.

So yes, I do believe I see the big picture. I believe that if America sponsored me and gave me immigration papers and set me up with funds to immigrate to Liberia, eventually I would see that I would have been used and exploited to suppress the original population of Africans of whom were there in that land before America would have done this evil and even before it was known as 'Liberia', therefore, I try to think about these issues too ahead of time just in case America tries to trick me into unkwowingly suppress someone else for their benefit. And I so appreciate your saying that you know I can't do anything about this situation and hope that you see that I indeed see the big picture. I believe that some people of whom have immigrated over here actually became beneficial people and that would be why i would not waste my time being angry about immigrants whether they were given my job or not, or whether they were Nazi war criminals or not. Again though, I don't believe they 'took my job' but 'they were given my job' by this governmental agents that exacted a hate crime against me and because of this, I am suppressed and in a situation that I can do nothing about it for now.

Of course, you did not exactly phrase it, the way I stated it, but that is the sense I got by reading your post. You may not have intended to convey that message, but that's how it came across, at least to me.
If I misunderstood or misrepresented your post, please accept my apology. Have a nice day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back