Black Entertainment : comcast and sharpton being sued.......collusion

we need to change that fact.......

I agree, but when you're addicted to the money these folks see. it can be hard to do the right thing. Over the past decades we've seen what money and corruption has to these so called black leaders. I personally saw how Jesse used the black community when he was suing Budweiser. Just like he used us to take the heat off of him when he got that intern pregnant. He took a bus load of blacks to Washington to protest Enron, but instead of hanging with the troops, he had dinner with the CEo of the very company he was coming to do battle with. And nothing never became of that trip because it was all for show.

Peace!

everyone is angry at sharpton and jackson for selling out.

no one is angry at comcast or the other entities who pay them off.

i'm trying to point out that sharpton and jackson may be stooges used to divert anger.
we all know that the leaders who did not sell out have been assassinated.

i think we need to vent some anger at the devils who are behind it all.

Last edited:
everyone is angry at sharpton and jackson for selling out.

no one is angry at comcast or the other entities who pay them off.

i'm trying to point out that sharpton and jackson may be stooges used to divert anger.
we all know that the leaders who did not sell out have been assassinated.

i think we need to vent some anger at the devils who are behind it all.

Yeah when given the opportunity to choose people tend to hate traitors more than their enemies, because traitors are like spies you think they are working with you whilst the reality is so different. Often it comes down to a betrayal of trust and expectations.
This is not excusing Comcast et al

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back