Black Entertainment : Will Smith Talks 'Concussion,' Living a Dream, Being More Than a Movie Star, Political Ambitions, Mo

Thank you for your review! Now, I will plan to go see it.

yes, I do hear that some people are not happy that he is not getting a lot of attention for his role, and I heard the trailers, and he just doesn't sound like a Nigerian to me either.

You are welcome. I want to see it anyway. Because, I believe what you said about this film, in the first place. You predicted that the NFL wouldn't be happy abut this movie being made. I really don't watch TV much, so maybe that's why I missed it..... but I never saw this movie advertised. I wonder if the NFL killed this movie.

You are welcome. I want to see it anyway. Because, I believe what you said about this film, in the first place. You predicted that the NFL wouldn't be happy abut this movie being made. I really don't watch TV much, so maybe that's why I missed it..... but I never saw this movie advertised. I wonder if the NFL killed this movie.
Hey now, that's a thought. I haven't seen any advertisement too.

But I saw the documentary of the Pittsburgh Steelers football player that died in his truck and he was one of the one's that caused this doctor to push for rights, and man!-it is so sad. So, I'm so glad this movie came out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back