Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Liberian girl's song about COVID-19 being played on radio

:picture:
Liberia One Good Thing Liberia Singer

In this photo taken Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020, Joselia Kollie, who is the daughter of a popular gospel singer, explains how she desires to spread developmental messages through music with a song reminding Liberians of how much the country already has been through, in...

JONATHAN PAYE-LAYLEH
Associated Press

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Liberian journalists alarmed over government 'hostilities' Liberia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, former Liberian president, wins $5 million prize Black People Doing Positive Things 0
D Liberia : Liberian Immigrants And NYPD Work To Improve Relationship Liberia 0
P Liberia : Liberian leader 'to boost women' Liberia 5
A Liberia : Beating of Liberian teenager Liberia 6
K Liberia : Liberian Entrepreneur Invests in Home Country Liberia 4
Al D Black People : ( Opera Voice) of 9 year old African American Girl Victory Brinker Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Snack is a small meal cornflakes make it all real rattle the street I'm from Battle creek so kneel to the words see a girl with hips and lips and chi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Her dress is up her breasts been sucked a boy could have the best of luck oh shucks but she ran away she didn't plan this today girl your body is galo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Ok he on his walkwith girl kiss and talkjust had a doughnutKrispy Kreme flow is corruptwith a glass of milksee a girl in class silka desired swe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Have pride like URKEL and can divide a circle into three equal parts there's a knife in legal art wow cut myself looking at a girl strut butt deft boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Al D Black People : THE WORTH OF A GIRL Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Walk around on the street dizzy have to keep busy my girl name Lizzy stuff in life no doubt double but his duty is to stay out of trouble see a girl “ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : “This is all chocolate but like a small rocket this stuff will take off had enough girl your cake is soft give me a break let me toss some words in yo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : What it’s like to be a black student at Cambridge University: ‘People there had never met a black girl before’ Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: look boo we can play around or simply lay down girl it's a wild day in the world a child at play may use a stick as an airplane wit a chick i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
panafricanalliance Black Relationships : White Girl Detox Black Relationships 6
R Black Poetry : Place rhymes in the internet chase minds eat dinner and yet to have steak, get quicker friction from a particular position, see a girl with a brown bu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Have a house in the city to some it arouse pity a Mickey Mouse is witty and wanna start trouble he flow hard and mow the yard see a girl now he be hoo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : In VIRGINIA BEACH one boy spoke tender and hoped a girl surrender her thing to him needed wings to be above rim succeeded she sings she love him he w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : That Black Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Have to fix his luck he's mixed up and confused may lose his girl in the drop top cruise he post th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
A Black Poetry : Infinitely beautiful girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Too much hot girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Paradice girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Sat next to a girl bought about a complex world at dinner time an be winner online a whack affair as Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : My corrupt fate is not up-to-date twisted at the club and assisted by love see a girl wanna kiss it Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Brittle in this world and like a little girl speak to barbies and be sweet at HARDEES right here in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : “Drink a glass of water pick up mic do a fast slaughter come to a place that's major see girl with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl panties soggy body so hot feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : ‘Black Girl Magic’: 17 black female judges elected Texas county swear in, make history Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl that strut sweet use cosmetics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SANTA’S CUMMING (A COMEDY) Glad sometimes sex is a messy start for the fleshy part Of a girl’s body Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Can't proceed in sorrow need to win tomorrow girl my shirt off and you flirt soft alert I can toss w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : 15-Month-Old Girl Was Starved to Death by Dad Connected to Black Supremacist Cult Black People Open Forum 7