Black Entertainment : Will Smith Talks 'Concussion,' Living a Dream, Being More Than a Movie Star, Political Ambitions, Mo

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015

CBS Sunday Morning profiled Will Smith yesterday, with the release of his latest film, "Concussion," just around the corner. The network has made the piece available online, which I've embedded below.

Despite all the success, he says he still feels somewhat unfulfilled, as if there's still much more that he can do beyond entertainment: "There's a contribution to the world inside of me that I can't reach," he said. "There's a thing that I'm supposed to be doing. There's a person that I want to be that I always saw the reflection in my grandmother's eyes, you know, of what it is, but I can't reach that thing. There's so much more that I feel that I have to offer that I can't access in myself."

Read more

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowan...-movie-star-political-ambitions-more-20151214

CBS Sunday Morning profiled Will Smith yesterday, with the release of his latest film, "Concussion," just around the corner. The network has made the piece available online, which I've embedded below.

Despite all the success, he says he still feels somewhat unfulfilled, as if there's still much more that he can do beyond entertainment: "There's a contribution to the world inside of me that I can't reach," he said. "There's a thing that I'm supposed to be doing. There's a person that I want to be that I always saw the reflection in my grandmother's eyes, you know, of what it is, but I can't reach that thing. There's so much more that I feel that I have to offer that I can't access in myself."

Read more

http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowan...-movie-star-political-ambitions-more-20151214

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. I was surprised to see that a movie like this would be made because I believe that the NFL would not like this kind of attention. I was so amazed, that I searched the internet for more information and was surprised even more. One Pittsburg Steeler football player was hurt so badly from this head injury related disease that he lost his entire life. His wife divorced him, and then, he was found dead in his truck of which he was living in.

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. I was surprised to see that a movie like this would be made because I believe that the NFL would not like this kind of attention. I was so amazed, that I searched the internet for more information and was surprised even more. One Pittsburg Steeler football player was hurt so badly from this head injury related disease that he lost his entire life. His wife divorced him, and then, he was found dead in his truck of which he was living in.

I am, too. What most amazed me about this article was Will Smith talking about running for President. I believe he is serious.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back