The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 128 56.9%

• Total voters
Jazzytude said:
First let me say that I will not call you mama Destee any more...lol....

I am Jazzytude...aka...RAWVoice...aka...SistahVine_X...aka...Goddess Rawness
I love Honesty...I hate hatters...I laugh at cattyness...and I shatter egos!!!

Growing up most my friends was males so I feel more comfortable conversing with them and no I don't want none of yall problems so keep the insecurities under raps...I am here to learn not to find or take someones husband, boo and or boyfriend...

I don't have a problem with criticism ...I have a problem with back bitters and people who put others down to build them selves up!!! I am disgusted by cackling hens and roosters.

I love down-to-earth people who have no problems speaking their minds, I love brothas who respects a sistah who speaks her mind and not one who tries to control her mind...

MY MIND ON MONEY...AND MONEY ON MY MIND...AND HAVING NO MONEY IS A CRIME!!!!!!:flamet:

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT..........PEACE

WELLLLLLLLLL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME WIT IT.....LOLOLOL...

"DA ROOTS IS IN TOWN...
UNDILUTED OFTEN PERSECUTED UNDER-RATED SOUND
LIBERATING VIBES CREATING EMANCIPATING ALL AROUND
LIGHTING THUNDER COMING THRU DA SPEAKER...."

WERE COMING HOTTER THAN A NUCLEAR BOMB..." (Macka.B and de Professor,)
track # 55 in da RE~Covery Room

:hearts2:

a-thinking-man said:
Greetings brothers and sisters - I'm a newly registered member. I have taken a few moments to skim the forum and I'm looking forward to learning from and sharing with you all.
:thinking: Looking FORWARD to Healing, Growing and Building with You

beautifulblkw said:
Peace & Blessings to All,

My government is Jameelah Which is Beautiful in Arabic so you see I have always been Beautifulblkw, even when I didn't know it. I feel blessed to be here over the past few years of my being I have been discovering more thing about myself and the things around me. I 'm a Mom, Older sis, Teacher, Hair dresser, Entertainer & Representative to one amazing little lady. Simply put I 'm on a journey....... for strength, knowledge, and understanding.

............THE GREASTEST SERVICE I CAN OFFER IS ...........OPEN, HONEST, & CARING COMMUNICATION.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
A Womb~man after my own :heart:

Thank You for BE~ing.....Here.......Now
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

and yeah.....Dem my Peeps!:hearts4: :slobber:

:hearts2:

Canadian Sister

I go by the hook phynX of kmt, something that came to me many moons ago when I started painting. I looked up the relevance of the phoenix bird in Egypt and it was actually called a Benu, and was a symbol of high ethical and moral standards.

I started my own company two years ago, wanting to bring physical therapy, massage, belief re-patterning to my community. I found some strong resistance as there seemed to be some resistance to therapeutic massage as a respectful profession, or even a modality that warrants spending a hard earned dollar. So, I've marketed primarily to everyone else and had some success. My heart is really more driven towards taking the innovative technologies of healing and the access of it by Africans worldwide for our spiritual and physical healing.

When I'm not contemplating how to get in or out of my many situations, I dream of impacting the world through visual interactive media and ancient wisdom!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back