The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

• Yes

Votes: 92 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 126 57.8%

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

We now have a "Front Porch" and i thought it would be nice if we had a thread where we could all sit around and introduce ourselves.

I'll start ...

I'm Destee and i love it here ... :) ... i love all of us and i thank you all for being here! If there's anything i can do to help you feel more comfortable ... please let me know!

I'm currently the Mother of many it seems ... but all the DNA tests aint back yet ... lol ... so don't yall be call'n me Momma less'n i dun mailed you da results ... hahahaha ... and certainly bett not nunna yall call me Momma if'n you iz 50 leven years older than me ... lol

I got enuff issues to fill up 3 uhauls ... so if'n you look'n for a wife ... have plenty of room ... :flirt:

This community has allowed me to grow so much, meeting so many wonderful Sisters and Brothers. It has been an honor and i thank you all.

I reck'n that's all i gotta say rite now.

Okay ... so who's next ... QQ

:heart:

Destee

ps ... be sure to vote in the poll above

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
Hi everyone :wave:
My name is Tswana Talana Kenyatta,(queentswana) and my entire family is here with this family, my husband is Keita Otiba Kenyatta and we have 1 daughter, Makeda Niambi Kenyatta. I/we love being here. We learn, grow, have fun and just be who and how we are.
I have met so many wonderful people since I been here, and it's so intense that, if I ever lose my computer...I would never :nono: lose the family or the :court: I have here. :laugh:

jazzymoonchild

Apr 5, 2004
Bowie
Occupation
administrative
Hey, Family

I'm Adrienne, better known as Jazzymoonchild or Jazzy. My name is a combination of the nickname for my daughter, and being born under the Zodiac of Cancer, we are called Moonchildren. I have enjoyed my brief stay here and hope to be around for awhile longer. I have met some wonderful people here, and love being surrounded by such great creativity and positivity. I also feel that I have grown some since I have been here. Many thanks to Destee for having the vision to put this all together. Feel free to drop me a line family. :wave:

mistaliberator

Mar 23, 2004
carolina
Occupation
searching
IM LAMONT BETTER KNOW AS MISTA I WAS BORN A POET I WILL DIE A POET IM SO GLAD TO BE HERE AROUND GREATNESS
THIS GIVES ME A CHANCE TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND MY THOUGHTS EVERYONE HERE HAS CHANGED A PART OF ME ONE THING THAT I HOPE DOESNT CHANGE IS THE LOVE TIME AND EFFORT WE PUT INTO BECOMING BETTER .............

ITS A DESTEE THING
BELIEVE THAT :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Hey family , i'm the great Mystery of destee.com known as $$RICH$$
the flyte master of love and been here forever and will be here forever
i am one of destee's dear Moderators here i am a poet/ writter and friend
that brings a positive mind set and open heart to all members i love creativity
and reading poet's i started here long ago and love how this cyber family has
took off in a great direction and how embracement was made destee is a very
well respected Queen who pose a great vision and gave birth to this wonderful
community for us all to enjoy / share / and to love right then i knew this was
for me and this my home i support 110% I'm lovin kind and look to work / write
and have fun with all, i'm very open to anyones problem when it come to here
so feel free to hit me up if you every need me or my help i started writting poetry
at age 9 i am a big fan of Huges , G. Brooks and so many others i hope to soon
release my first book of poetry as it's in the makings right now I also love to meet
my people and communicate with them on many issues and what we can do to
better our self reach goals and define our struggle as people i'm a brutha from the
windy city -chi-town westside of CHICAGO, IL a business owner hope to get to
know all my family here at destee.com i luv ya all ...........$R :deal: :love: :spin: :smokin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How to Take Care of Your Eyes as You Age Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Millions of Americans Flood Into Mexico for Health Care — the Human Caravan You Haven’t Heard About Black Health and Wellness 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Taking care Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chidike Black People Politics : Ahhh Yes.....Attack The Poor,Health Care,Food,Housing And Create Pseudo Attacks To Start A War Black People Politics 10
jamesfrmphilly Black People : black-women-and-girls-are-missing-and-no-one-seems-to-care Black People Open Forum 22
Chidike Black People Politics : Paul Ryan's Obamacare Alternative Is Here, and It Doesn't Even Pretend to Care About Poor People Black People Politics 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : white people hate obamacare but love affordable care act ... Black People Politics 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 3rd and final Memo on Lukewarm=Tefnut=eye care treatment AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul's Epistle to the Laodiceans & their Eye care medical school AACOOLDRE 0
Al D Black People : Tapping into West Africa’s Hair Care Market Black People Open Forum 0
nilevalley Black People : Ho-Hum oh well 5 reasons not to care about climate change Black People Open Forum 14
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : SKIN CARE; From a Beautiful Black Woman Chevron Dove 0
Kemetstry Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : SISTER GETS HAIR CARE PATENT Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED SKIN CARE LINE Black Money Business Jobs 0
dunwiddat Black People Politics : The United Nations sure don't care about black folks Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Do-it-yourself blood pressure care can beat MDs Black Health and Wellness 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Tracy Morgan in intensive care after car crash Black Entertainment 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Slavery & Obama care AACOOLDRE 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : When You Care No More Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Le'Andria Johnson - 'God Will Take Care of You' Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black People : North Carolina shut off Welfare and Day Care during the shut down Black People Open Forum 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obamacare Exemptions To Affordable Care Act Fines Exist, But Only For Certain People Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama to extend wage law to cover two million home care aides Black People Politics 2
Clear Essence Cosmetics Black Women : Pregnancy Skin Care Tips Black Women 1
Clear Essence Cosmetics Black Children : Teenage Skin Care Tips Black Children 0
HODEE Black Poetry : People don't Care Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: Black man sets out to take back black hair care industry Black People Doing Positive Things 33
dunwiddat Pets / Animals : I don't care much for Dogs Pets / Animals 16
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Bronner Brothers: Beauty Care is a Recession Proof Business Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
cherryblossom Health and Wellness : Solo Noir: Skin Care for Black Men Black Health and Wellness 0
Knowledge Seed Black People Politics : The effect of Obamacare on Health Care stocks Black People Politics 12
S Black People Politics : Obamacare Supporters: Did you read The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare Bill) Black People Politics 8
Blackbird Black People : Deceit of the Future - Foster Care Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People Politics : Black America With and Without Health-Care Reform Black People Politics 5
AACOOLDRE Health and Wellness : The state of BLACK HEALTH CARE Black Health and Wellness 5
R Black Poetry : They care, so i have to. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : Care Taker Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
Ankhur Black People Politics : Obama Administration Cuts Long-Term Home Care Program for Elderly and Disabled Black People Politics 2
Ankhur Black People : Health Care Premiums Soar for Many Employees Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : I Do Not Care Any More, It is what I Think About, That Concern Me. Chief Elder Osiris 5
Ankhur Black People : Black Hair Care/ A Road to Success and Self Suficiency in a Racist Environment Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Health Care bill Aftermath/ helping Patients or the HMOs? Black People Open Forum 0
Indigo Blues Health and Wellness : Natural Hair Care Product - Vinegar and herbs Black Health and Wellness 0
chuck Black People : Can And Will We Take Care Of Business On The Homefront? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Washington Oks HMO Rate Hikes for care for Sick Children??? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : 30 Billion for the Bush Cheney war but no money for jobs? or child care? Black People Open Forum 1
P Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : What African hair care products do you use? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 8
river Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : How Do You Take Care of Your Hair When You are in a LTR? Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 12