The Front Porch : Care To Introduce Yourself?

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by Destee, Jul 29, 2004.

?

Have You Introduced Yourself (click here to do so)?

1. Yes

83 vote(s)
    42.3%
  2. No

113 vote(s)
    57.7%
  1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hello Family,

We now have a "Front Porch" and i thought it would be nice if we had a thread where we could all sit around and introduce ourselves.

I'll start ...

I'm Destee and i love it here ... :) ... i love all of us and i thank you all for being here! If there's anything i can do to help you feel more comfortable ... please let me know!

I'm currently the Mother of many it seems ... but all the DNA tests aint back yet ... lol ... so don't yall be call'n me Momma less'n i dun mailed you da results ... hahahaha ... and certainly bett not nunna yall call me Momma if'n you iz 50 leven years older than me ... lol

I got enuff issues to fill up 3 uhauls ... so if'n you look'n for a wife ... have plenty of room ... :flirt:

This community has allowed me to grow so much, meeting so many wonderful Sisters and Brothers. It has been an honor and i thank you all.

I reck'n that's all i gotta say rite now.

Okay ... so who's next ... QQ

:heart:

Destee

ps ... be sure to vote in the poll above

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hi everyone :wave:
    My name is Tswana Talana Kenyatta,(queentswana) and my entire family is here with this family, my husband is Keita Otiba Kenyatta and we have 1 daughter, Makeda Niambi Kenyatta. I/we love being here. We learn, grow, have fun and just be who and how we are.
    I have met so many wonderful people since I been here, and it's so intense that, if I ever lose my computer...I would never :nono: lose the family or the :court: I have here. :laugh:

3. jazzymoonchild

jazzymoonchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

administrative
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hey, Family

I'm Adrienne, better known as Jazzymoonchild or Jazzy. My name is a combination of the nickname for my daughter, and being born under the Zodiac of Cancer, we are called Moonchildren. I have enjoyed my brief stay here and hope to be around for awhile longer. I have met some wonderful people here, and love being surrounded by such great creativity and positivity. I also feel that I have grown some since I have been here. Many thanks to Destee for having the vision to put this all together. Feel free to drop me a line family. :wave:

4. mistaliberator

mistaliberator Well-Known Member MEMBER

searching
    Ratings:
    +3
    IM LAMONT BETTER KNOW AS MISTA I WAS BORN A POET I WILL DIE A POET IM SO GLAD TO BE HERE AROUND GREATNESS
    THIS GIVES ME A CHANCE TO EXPRESS MYSELF AND MY THOUGHTS EVERYONE HERE HAS CHANGED A PART OF ME ONE THING THAT I HOPE DOESNT CHANGE IS THE LOVE TIME AND EFFORT WE PUT INTO BECOMING BETTER .............

ITS A DESTEE THING
    BELIEVE THAT :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv: :luvv:

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Hey family , i'm the great Mystery of destee.com known as $$RICH$$
    the flyte master of love and been here forever and will be here forever
    i am one of destee's dear Moderators here i am a poet/ writter and friend
    that brings a positive mind set and open heart to all members i love creativity
    and reading poet's i started here long ago and love how this cyber family has
    took off in a great direction and how embracement was made destee is a very
    well respected Queen who pose a great vision and gave birth to this wonderful
    community for us all to enjoy / share / and to love right then i knew this was
    for me and this my home i support 110% I'm lovin kind and look to work / write
    and have fun with all, i'm very open to anyones problem when it come to here
    so feel free to hit me up if you every need me or my help i started writting poetry
    at age 9 i am a big fan of Huges , G. Brooks and so many others i hope to soon
    release my first book of poetry as it's in the makings right now I also love to meet
    my people and communicate with them on many issues and what we can do to
    better our self reach goals and define our struggle as people i'm a brutha from the
    windy city -chi-town westside of CHICAGO, IL a business owner hope to get to
    know all my family here at destee.com i luv ya all ...........$R :deal: :love: :spin: :smokin:

6. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    Hey,

I am MzBlkAngel a.k.a Angel or MBA. From Ohio, well that’s where I live. Anyway….
    I am a mother of 3, a retired youth correctional officer/business owner that is back in school. I have been writing since I was 10 years old, poetry and short stories. I love word play. So i guess i was born a poet. I do have some favorite poets and pieces I love to read. Along, with my favorite poets here on destee.com.

I love it here at destee.com!!! It seems as if I been here forever. Thank you my sister/momma Destee for your vision, in creating a place, where I can share embrace and learn. I am so enjoying myself with my new family, and cant wait to meet more and welcome more. Thank you Brother Rich for showing me my way home.

Angel

7. greggy

greggy Well-Known Member MEMBER

currently work in a production printing environmen
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello Family!
    My name is Gregory but please call me either Greggy or Greg. I reside in B-more, MD and am married with two grown children and two actin' like they grown granchildren. I'm an artist by birth, by heart, and by spirit. I joined Destee in order to enrich and expand my creative universe, what a wonderful family to be part of. I really enjoy the atmosphere here....greggy

8. HoneyBrown05

HoneyBrown05 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I would like to introduce myself.........

Hey everyone I am HoneyBrown b.k.a Jacke'e (JACK-KAY) and I live in North Carolina. I had started writting poetry when I was 14 yrs because it was the best way for me to look deep down inside myself and come out and express myself. Poetry is one of my therapies and I love it. I am grateful that I had found a place like this to share my heart with other poets, b/c so far from what I can see, you all have an understanding and show a lot of love.
    * My bornday is on August 15th just to let ya'll know!!! :thanks:

9. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Hello I'm HODEE ( lonewolf,singlerunner - without a pack, never needed a reason and I ain't never going back. ) Watch out I can bite. My name is a combination of my first and last name. HO-ward / dee( drawn out D ) -Wayne.

Native Missourian, now living over twenty years in California. Addicted to Nyquil, and if you want to make me smile. Play some Chaka Khan. ( Basically I'm crazy family, undiagnosed, but I know the truth. ) keep this on the down

I love this forum. Its therapeutic for me. I'm in denial that I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm intrigued by just a sun rise. I watch and locate the moon everynight. I also look constantly at the stars. I enjoy running water, small creeks and brooks. Fascinated by the power of the ocean, and the wind whispers. I walk in the rain. I post for me. Just to get it off my chest. Cause it is here. Just because. I enjoy the :grouphug: that happens here.

I found it thru a old member, she is something.. so :cool: I miss her. ( I believe she bite someone and needed to be put a way - its called banned. So rule #1 retract your teeth, and don't bite anyone ) A positive strong sister, that probably is as much a rebel lone wolf in female form as I am in male form.

:spinstar: Howling @ the :heart: :spinstar:

I really enjoy this form, and from the first day I knew it has and will be going big places. Our next president may be elected from a member. ( Are you ready $$RICH$$ )

:new: news.. ( right ) Well I don't like talking much about myself. Some may disagree with this, ( they can be counted on one hand ) but if You catch me doing so enjoy it, cause it wont happen often and when you expect it.

I like talking about many things.

Cause there are many things to talk about.

I'm hard to entertain, and unless you bringing up some deep subject matter, political matter, something REAL..

I 'll bore you with topics that maybe you don't want to hear or I'm turning over tables in the bar.

Don't insult me :argue: with me.. I let all live and let live, :nono: don't get me off on a tangent. :thanks: Cause I :fight: back, get :weird:

I'm going to get professional treatment when I can afford at least ten years of therapy.

I'm often told by others I jump from subject to subject, :uhoh: but in jest.. who dey tink they are...don't make me bite. Show me luv, and watch ya self get ten fold. :uzi: As TUPAC said.. just let me live.

I'm family. Destee you have to bail me out of jail.. I was :fight:ing again ...

10. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Wazzup Wazzup Wazzuuuuuup

Hello everyone my name is Brittany better known as SensualReality......a young lady in a crazy world with a civil mindset and positive goals.I am a junior in highschool with plans of being a pediatrician and writer.I'm the youth Vice President at my church and a certified member of The National Honor Roll Society GYEAH!:lol:
    I have been writing since the age of 10 and since then have not been able to put my pen down.Destee is my second family all of you mean so much to me and I thank you for the encouragment and support...I know I'm young and the world doesn't give me a chance to speak my mind...Thank God for this site,because now I see no need to frown or keep my thoughts to myself:wave: