Black Spirituality Religion : CAN YOU GIVE SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF WHEN YOUR RELIGION WAS BASHED?

Ankhur said:
I ask the same question that Destee asks, what purpose does such a question serve,
now that peace is restored?

So those mistakes are not repeated! duhhhhh
Also, "a history forgotten is doomed to be repeated" (author unknown to me)

and to whom is "peace" restored and where:?:

Additionally and to those reviewing this conversation and may be contemplating a reply, I asked for SPECIFIC examples of "bashing my religion" or a time when yours (or anothers religion) has been "bashed".

Being SPECIFIC vs. GENERAL provides us the opportunity to reduce the "assumptions" which has and does lead to making an donkey's butt out of U and ME in that our perceptions about what another is 'saying' is skewed or off centered/point.

Examples in this thread of Specific and General:

General ~
Destee said:
It's so easy for us to go to this bashing place,
I guess I've seen so much of it right here, we have example after example of it, so much so that my cup runneth over with it.
The reader is left to wonder just WHAT those "examples after examples are" and this is what this GENERAL

Specific ~
Abdurratin said:
When my avataur was repeatedly removed form this forum is the best example.
The reader knows EXACTLY what this person thought/felt about this specific event and he felt it has "bashing" his religion. This was VERY SPECIFIC and as a result....well..you saw :em2300:

General ~
$$RICH$$ said:
Religion gets bashed daily we see it read it and hear it ...........
how it get bashed when others who don't take to that religion
often seen force'd there's to be the right religion while attacking
the other.
The reader is still left to wonder exactly WHAT words are spoken that represent "bashing". What constitutes an "attack" vs. a sharing of one's views and who determines which is which? How is one to know the difference? How is that message conveyed with words on a screen:?:
Another point about this statement, the writer indicates "bashing" goes on DAILY....are the people who are here on a daily basis experiencing said bashing and if so, how and when:?:

Ms Interpret said:
You can criticize something or someone and do it constructively and not come off as "bashing"
People have bashed my views, to me and others who have shared the same views.
This represents more generalizations and lacks specificity.
Leaves me to wonder "who" (have I?) has bashed your views, what was said that represented a "bash" based on your definition of same and are you able or willing to be more SPECIFIC:?:

$$RICH$$ said:
I guess when it really comes to it we all see it through a different window

:bingo: and BECAUSE this is the REAL DEAL, it is important to SHARE with each other what this "bashing my religion" (or anything else for that matter) looks and sounds like to me based on the window seat the Creator assigned me to.

Thanks to all who have replied. I think your doing so represents a desire for SUSTAINED CHANGE.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back