Black Spirituality Religion : Blasphemy - Can You Give Some Specific Examples?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Blasphemy is unforgivable? Is that what scripture says?

What exactly is blasphemy ... can you give some examples of modern day blasphemous acts?

If it is UNFORGIVABLE, why is it not oh so very clear (to me), what actions, thoughts, etc., qualify a person for this end?

Please help me understand, i could have committed a blasphemous act and not even be aware of it! :eeek:

:heart:

Destee

Okay Kemetstry ... thanks for this ... but give me something, if you can, that has been prophesied (in our day) and folk denied it was a "Godly Act."

Would asking if God exists be blasphemy? I mean, to really question it in one's own mind. To wonder and ask, if there's a heaven or a hell ... would this be considered blasphemous?

Destee

Blasphemy is any act that is a direct condemnation of God after salvation. In other words, if you are saved and have been baptised in the Holy Spirit, and then deny God as the foudntation fo your life, then that is blaspheme. But be very careful about the implications of my statement. It takes more than just SAYING you deny him.

To make it clearer...Being a preacher and then walk away from the p[ulpit to become a Satan worshipper. Anouther one is suicide. It is the one sin that you cannot ask for forgiveness or repent after it is committed.

Just my views as i pass through.

Thanks Dnommo for joining in on this topic.

Okay Dnommo ... am I understanding you properly, that only a person who "once believed" can be guilty of blasphemy?

In the example you provided ... if the Minister walked away from his pulpit because he didn't want to Minister anymore ... would that be blasphemy ... or does it take the extreme of going on to serve the devil added on ... for it to be considered blasphemy? Would it be blasphemy if a Baptist Minister became a Muslim "Minister" ?

I and most folk aren't Ministers ... so if you could, give an example of blasphemy that could be applied to the every day person. Are there blasphemous acts being committed every day? If so, name a few for me please.

For blasphemy to be such a "major" sin, it doesn't seem easy to pinpoint that one has committed it.

Thanks,

Destee

that's because very few people have ever actually blasphemed. I used a minister as an example simply because it would be the extreme measure but YES, it involves more than just leaving the pulpit. Anyone who has accepted Chirst as their personal Saviour, is infilled with the Holy Ghost and then denies Christ to worship the Devil, is blasphemous. Just leaving the church is not for there still is room for repentance but to practice Satan worship is a true abomination to God.

You are right about one thing. Because it is so critical that it makes it difficult to imagine someone ever experiencing it.

Good Point.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back