Black Spirituality Religion : The Specific Word of GOD.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Several people say the entire Bible is the Word of GOD. I will be the first to say, that’s not true and is only used to justify the New Testament in making words of Babylonians / Romans equal to the Specific Word of GOD.

In looking at the Specific Word of GOD we will find clear statements such as Thus saith the LORD…., The LORD said unto me…., any type of passages that express the Words were actually Spoken by the Supreme Being. This is not limited to the KJV Bible but can be applied to any religious writings that are of ancient writings.

This is the Decree as Spoken by GOD……..

Deu :18:
    16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
    17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
    18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

It was our ancestors that desired the Specific Word of GOD be transmitted to us through Prophets.

When we follow the rules of …….

in my name

we will find that most religious doctrines can be reduced to about four or five passages with the exception of the Old Testament or Holy Scriptures. I have personally been looking for other ancient doctrines that specifically claims the Supreme Being as Speaking but have yet to discover any that is overabundant as found in the Holy Scriptures.

I suspect we find this phenomenon because in those days humans were afraid to write things in the name of the Supreme Being thus they used Sons of GOD, Angels or Divine Beings to write adversarial doctrines and invent god(s)...

2. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Revelation:19:12-13His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head he had many crowns; and he had a name written that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

3. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    Every word that you use in the process of thinking and/or speaking is a representation of the Creator.

4. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Well spoken, Edward Williams, The mind of a man is either compelled to action, or held at rest by forces not of his control. Employed by a great man, quoted by, another great man, exemplified by another great man: adheard to by all great men. Which ever force we submit to is our creator, there are only two choices.

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Jesus is Its Son

Why didn’t John say “Thus saith the LORD…” or “The LORD said unto me…”?

As I said………

I suspect we find this phenomenon because in those days humans were afraid to write things in the name of the Supreme Being thus they used Sons of GOD, Angels or Divine Beings to write adversarial doctrines and invent god(s)...

GOD Itself told you that Jesus is Its Son, not Its Word.

So why do you use the words of John (flesh and bone) to combat what was Spoken by GOD in Due 18?

John is not even of the tribe Levi…….

Deut:18:15: The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Confirmation from GOD Itself…..

Deut:18:18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

So was John an Israelite of the tribe Levi?

Peace and Love.

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I form

I agree but what we fail to look at is evil is also a representation of the Creator. Once we teach ourselves to understand this we then must began the contemplation of how the Creator projects evil words / thinking or speaking.

Isa:45:7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

We must learn the Creator as the Light and the creator as the dark.

Peace and Love.

7. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    God is not one with evil, he does control what evil can do, but he chose to seperate himself from evil. If God were one with evil there would be no Good. Actually when you break it down, evil in the begining was only a potential option,(to God himself) not reality. When God chose to seperate himself from that; Evil became a Lie. What ever option we choose, that is what we become.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The Adversary

I agree and I suspect GOD separates Itself from evil through Entities referred to as Sons of GOD.

What better selection to have as your Adversary then your First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and Seventh or Eighth created Sons?

The First created Son of GOD is Lucifer, which is the First thing created by GOD. Because Lucifer is of GOD and the closest to the Essence of GOD humans often confuse Lucifer with GOD. We often perceive Lucifer as righteousness.

Repeat questions:
    Why didn’t John say “Thus saith the LORD…” or “The LORD said unto me…”?

Was John an Israelite of the tribe Levi?

Peace and Love.

9. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    First of all, the Bible is not a reliable historical source taken on its own. as to whether John actually even exsisted is not a verifyable fact. The Bible is fiiled with prophetic symbols, when interpreted properly by the spirit, lend some creedance to parts of the story actually being true, but occuring at a much longer time ago that is stated as such. The overall truths in the Bible were plagerized from our Ancient Ancestors. As for God being one with evil: As soon as God realized this potential he seperated himslf, thereby creating a void within himself. As soon as he created enough spiritual Energy( his people) who would submit themslves to the purity of TRUTH. He will use that Energy to fill that void. The kingdom of heaven is within God himself and we will be ONE. Thus I and my Father are one through the Mother(SPIRIT).

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    It don’t have to in order to teach you the difference between good and evil towards the Supreme Being.

Isn’t that the purpose of the Bible, to learn and be challenge in your love for GOD?

If so then historical accuracy doesn’t matter.

As the Supreme Beings creation humans are only suppose to worship, praise and uplift the Supreme Being.