Black Relationships : Blueprint for the Black Family

Never a good idea to believe or claim you reflect ideas I and others aren't even familiar with, and/or presume/assume/etc. your right to berate or chide us, because we don't just agree with you...

Not only do you have it backwards, better for you to pursue your agenda on your own, and not just complain, i. e., when none or few us believe we need or want to be your latest converts...

I've presented my comeback and you did to:

Let us just get back to whatever we're allegedly or really trying to accomplish, don't bring up your gripes about me, and I promise to not post back on this thread...

FYI

Several of the chronic issues/problems/etc. plaguing this website:

First of all, I reserve (my) the right to agree to disagree, without having to make it personal/be subjective about it all...

Second of all, I also make a clear distinction, i. e., between just airing an opinion, as opposed to reacting to somebody just making a speech, e. g., presuming the other person's feelings/thoughts/etc. need not matter, as long as I don't feel or think the same...

Third of all: The very premise of the thread was and is misleading, i. e., meant to advance the originators own self interests, having nothing to do with presenting new options for our peoples sakes, and/or recyclying what I consider somebody's else b. s.

I don't recall if we know each other personally:

So my takes reflect my politics, and if yours does likewise, lol...

Such is also the obvious downside of resorting to the use of monicker monickers, and if you are the person who used to call themselves 'Dogon', you also should keep in mind I did and do not advance anybody else's agendas etc. by the way of default...

So now let's agree to end our exchanges (and me probably posting on this thread) from this point on...

FYI

First of all, I reserve (my) the right to agree to disagree, :toast: without having to make it personal/be subjective about it all...

You are correct some folks seem to think that it is their right to put over their point BUT others who disagree don't have that right... Let them see that this site is not run by the Taliban. :(:lol::lol:

The truth of the matter is this...and this is a general statement, not an absolute one. The majority of people today are already polygamous. The majority of people that I know are already sleeping with somebody on the side...sneaking, paying for it or just doing their thang on the other side of town. Married people are doing it....single people are doing it too. How many brothers and sisters does anyone know who has a couple of men they be playin...or a couple of shorties they be rockin?

I say this to say that; it may have it's place in the world. At least it will bring all the back door action out of the shadows and allow some people to do it right and disease free since they are doing it anyway. I however do not think it is a system that a man should control even though he is the beneficiary of it on a physical level.

Never a good idea to believe or claim you reflect ideas I and others aren't even familiar with, and/or presume/assume/etc. your right to berate or chide us, because we don't just agree with you...

Not only do you have it backwards, better for you to pursue your agenda on your own, and not just complain, i. e., when none or few us believe we need or want to be your latest converts...

I've presented my comeback and you did to:

Let us just get back to whatever we're allegedly or really trying to accomplish, don't bring up your gripes about me, and I promise to not post back on this thread...

FYI

I would concede that though we harbor variant views here, is not our collective goal ultimately liberation? Economic hegemony for our ranks? Political literacy for our communities?

Nobody here is "griping", but this is a legitimate discussion about an alternative relationship model. No, this doesn't connote our solutions to entire Maafa nor is it meant to be, but I keep saying that we should search for new solutions as a people. We have to examine where our movements keep faltering.

Dr. Clarke's words must be turned into action. What I teach my students is how the race acquires true power, and there is little acquisition of it when we allow items like this to so easily beset us.

I'm not gonna spend another twenty years describing or defining what the white dominators are doing. It's obvious. Now is the time to craft solutions, recruit the builders of the race, and realize all we really got in this world is us. The African has no friends, as Dr. Clarke already told us.

I chose a different model for myself and my family, and each in my household produces something of value, as was what typified classical African centered society.

Again, the goal is to make this white man a non-reality, something that should be our racial commitment at this point, considering our position in the American racial hierarchy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back