Black Relationships : R. Kelly’s Victims Ignored for 30 Years, Everything to Do With the Fact That They are Black Women

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
I am totally disgusted with this whole debacle. Why is this man not in prison. Where are the parents over the many years that he's being accused of pedophiling? As a parent of one of these "victims" who are minors, why hasn't the police, FBI, CIA or whatever other law enforcement agency been bombarded with demands that he be investigated to save the child?

Symbol of America

Reaction score
I am totally disgusted with this whole debacle. Why is this man not in prison. Where are the parents over the many years that he's being accused of pedophiling? As a parent of one of these "victims" who are minors, why hasn't the police, FBI, CIA or whatever other law enforcement agency been bombarded with demands that he be investigated to save the child?
Lord knows I know how you feel NNQ. I read somewhere that the Fulton County, Georgia District Attorneys Office and Georgia Bureau of Investigation is looking into new reports and evidence of sexual misconduct allegedly committed by R. Kelly. Until these two agencies find enough of what they seek to execute an arrest warrant he's still innocent. To date after all the accusations, complaints, victim interviews, witness testimonies, DNA analysis, interrogations, polygraph examinations and ensuing investigations he has not been found guilty of one sex crime. Like I stated in another thread, like many of us Black men in America are hands down without a doubt always presumed guilty and instead the prosecution having to prove their case with skewed juries finding us guilty as charged, we are always considered guilty in the eyes of Black as well as White society.

williamshakespeare1-2x.jpg

Time will tell.

Precise Allah

Reaction score
Peace,

Million dollar questions right there. We all know how the man loves to lock up our people. No evidence maybe? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm All these people talking and no evidence? Hmmmmmmmmmm

White people loving how R. Kelly getting beat up right now.

This man has had a rep for decades and yet still no shortage of women buzzing around him.............. something ain't right.

Peace