Black Relationships : Blueprint for the Black Family

I would concede that though we harbor variant views here, is not our collective goal ultimately liberation? Economic hegemony for our ranks? Political literacy for our communities?

Nobody here is "griping", but this is a legitimate discussion about an alternative relationship model. No, this doesn't connote our solutions to entire Maafa nor is it meant to be, but I keep saying that we should search for new solutions as a people. We have to examine where our movements keep faltering.

Dr. Clarke's words must be turned into action. What I teach my students is how the race acquires true power, and there is little acquisition of it when we allow items like this to so easily beset us.

I'm not gonna spend another twenty years describing or defining what the white dominators are doing. It's obvious. Now is the time to craft solutions, recruit the builders of the race, and realize all we really got in this world is us. The African has no friends, as Dr. Clarke already told us.

I chose a different model for myself and my family, and each in my household produces something of value, as was what typified classical African centered society.

Again, the goal is to make this white man a non-reality, something that should be our racial commitment at this point, considering our position in the American racial hierarchy.

ProphetikGeneral, have you access to an experienced mid-wife to service your family (including your vacation wife)? To service the group of families?

One Love, and PEACE

If I can get the good sister to post here as well:

To me, we fellas and ladies have yet to resolve past issue/problems/etc., which got exposed back during an aborted (past) attempt, around the discussions/debates generated by the book (not the whitewashed movie) THE COLOR PURPLE...

Agree or disagree, Sister Destee etc.?

Holla holla...

Thanks!

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back