Black People : Blacks should "Get Over Slavery"

Thanks Omowalex for pointing out some of the other atrocities I eluded to in one of my replies. The Jew's, as I said, have become the man in their own right. I don't agree with the Jew's treatment of the Palestians, it still amounts to racism. But this conversation is about blacks getting over slavery, and not forgetting about it. I see no benefit in continuously beating that issue beyond it's death. There are too many things being neglected in the black community, that we can do something about, so why are spending valuable time on something we can't do anything about? Slavery is in the history books, so let it be, and make sure it doesn't happen again by taking care of the problems of the black community today, starting with giving our children the proper education, at home and at school. They need to have a positive self image in order to survive. To tell them that they are just former slaves, and that is the most significant part of their history, is not going to benefit any of them

You are correct in saying that there is some white guilt engaging white people in this country, and that might be part of the reason they would want us to forget about slavery. My opinion is based on the stagnation that I see resulting from this obsession with the issue, that is now deep in the past.

You have made negative reference's to the system several times in your post, yet you don't hesitate to mention that you have also made it in this system. Forgive me for being oblivious, but I don't see the sytem as being against me. I know the system very well and know how to use it to my advantage. I strongly advise that all of our people learn how the system works, it is still the best there is. If you know a better one, please let me know where it is being practiced.

You say I am an agent of the government. I am a law enforcement officer working for Homeland Security, that is progress for black people.
But I guess you would rather that I be unemployed , sitting at home talking about how "the man" is keeping me down

I dont "wish" misfortune on anyone. Unfortunately, even a lof of white folks these days are having problems "using the system to their advantage" with the melt down of the housing and mortgage industries. Just goes to show that real estate may not be as profitable for some as some think.

Not 2 be disrespectful

To answer your question emanuel goodman, I am more appalled at the way we treat each other in this year 2007, than anything I've ever read about slavery. Look at the situation in Africa, with all the slaughter that is occuring there. Even here in this country, there is not a lot of love being spread around among our people. I've had rental properties robbed six times this year by my own people. Human being are first animals, they all need to be taught to be civil, some never quite get it.

As far as whites are concerned, they slaughtered each other during world war II, more millions than anyone knows. You can look any where in the world and see all kinds of atrocities. We are not the only victims by far. Let go of slavery. I don't agree with you that our ancestors would want us to grieve forever, I'm sure that they would much rather have us move on.

I don't agree with your idea that slavery is encoded in our DNA either. I didn't know anything about slavery,until I was told about it. Even then I don't have strong feelings about it, either way. It's just another sad part of the history of mankind.
R u related to jessie l. peterson? Who gives a**** what they did 2 each other, u should be focused on wat they did 2OUR ppl frm these Devils enslavement of our ancestors 2 present day. Believe it or not u r the product of their evil design. Why do u think they murdered the Strongest of Warriors in front of everybody? Then beat the other men almost 2 death? So that over a period of time ppl that think like u would be born. U and ur beliefs r no threat 2 these devils and now they can sleep easy without fear. I on the other hand want Retribution for our Ancestors, and for the countless millions that have been Brutally murdered for hundreds of yrs until present. I dont know what runs in ur veins but Warrior, Teacher and Protector runs thru mine.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back