Black People : BLACK REPARATIONS

Cedric Denson said:
We don't need Raparations!

God gave us what we need; we just have to use what we have. Blessings from the Lord are our Raparations! We just have to open our hearts to God to get them!

Other countries have Raparations, but do they have God's Love and Mercy? Are they forgiven for all they have sinned? Best of all, have they inherited the Kingdom of God, or have they been accepted and cursed by the Devil and his guilt? No matter what they get and what they have, God will bless us with something better. There is a good thing and a bad thing to just abiut everything that happens in the world - Not with God; a blessing is a blessing, and let that be that. I might not have all the money in the world, but I am sowing seeds and building a treasure in heaven. Let's think about that, and get out of the filthy world of curses; get into the Kingdom of God, where ALL of our needs are supplied. Did they NEED that money? Then I just call it a curse.

CD

Cedric, we didn't NEED an end to Segregation, as we had lived and even prospered in some cases, under it, but we fought for it, because it was the right and just thing to do... Reparations is no different...

I agree with you that many of us don't need any reparations, as we are doing very well for ourselves... Others, in the UnderClass, however, NEED a jumpstart, they need education, training, housing and employment, and reparations represents a means to fulfilling those things within our own communities...

As James suggested, we can have both, as one is not exclusive of the other... BTW, Cedric, we cannot talk about the need for economic development and empowerment, and still be preaching that stuff about money being filthy, and money not being everything... We know that money is not EVERYTHING, nor the panacea for world problems, but it is a means to an end, a means toward solving some issues... Do you agree with this???

We live in a world where money is necessary to survive, and we all know this, especially these Christian preachers riding around in their 'gators', telling their congregations that money is filthy lucre... What hipocrites!

Peace!
Isaiah

Elders James and Isaiah:

To start off with, I think that by inheriting the Kingdom of God for ourselves, we would be supplied with reparations, along with MANY, MANY other things!

Secondly, there are bigger and better gifts of life than money, money, and more money! It's just that filthy countries such as the America's stress it too much. All I can say is that we are at the End Times of the world, and I doubt that anyone will prosper as a whole! Unless they come from God, I am not very interested.

CD

Cedric Denson said:
Elders James and Isaiah:

To start off with, I think that by inheriting the Kingdom of God for ourselves, we would be supplied with reparations, along with MANY, MANY other things!

Secondly, there are bigger and better gifts of life than money, money, and more money! It's just that filthy countries such as the America's stress it too much. All I can say is that we are at the End Times of the world, and I doubt that anyone will prosper as a whole! Unless they come from God, I am not very interested.

CD

:hi: brother Cedric!

Firstly, It's not about money - though money is required to build institutions here on earth... As I said, none of us should get any money put into our hands... It would be gone tomorrow mornin' the way Black folks plan shopping trips... That's no joke, by the way...

Reparations should be exclusively about the building of institutions, hospital facilities, schools and colleges, banks, department stores that put us to work so that we can EARN our money like everybody else...

Secondly, I don't like your talk about heaven, brother... We been getting' that stuff shoved down our throats for 4 centuries, and that's why we suffer here on earth, because folks got their eyes and minds on the skies, and not here on the ground... If that is what your God is teaching you, then he don't care about your suffering here on this plane at all... I aint got time for no God like that, that withholds from me the very things that God seems to give to the most wicked people on earth.... Strange God, but not one I want any part of...

Lastly, I have not attained the position of elder as James has... I am still a young chump compared to him and oldsoul, so be careful not to insult them(smile!) Carry on, young Soldier!(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Isaiah said:
:hi: brother Cedric!

Firstly, It's not about money - though money is required to build institutions here on earth... As I said, none of us should get any money put into our hands... It would be gone tomorrow mornin' the way Black folks plan shopping trips... That's no joke, by the way...

Reparations should be exclusively about the building of institutions, hospital facilities, schools and colleges, banks, department stores that put us to work so that we can EARN our money like everybody else...

Secondly, I don't like your talk about heaven, brother... We been getting' that stuff shoved down our throats for 4 centuries, and that's why we suffer here on earth, because folks got their eyes and minds on the skies, and not here on the ground... If that is what your God is teaching you, then he don't care about your suffering here on this plane at all... I aint got time for no God like that, that withholds from me the very things that God seems to give to the most wicked people on earth.... Strange God, but not one I want any part of...

Lastly, I have not attained the position of elder as James has... I am still a young chump compared to him and oldsoul, so be careful not to insult them(smile!) Carry on, young Soldier!(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Forgive me if you disagree with the way that I talk about God. It is just that I have a certain way of how I respond to Him and His word - as I can see, it is very different from other people.

I am glad to hear that we are not just asking for money, but you brought something important to think about to my mind:I am not sure whether we asked for reparations, and were denied too many times....or we are (on our own) trying to get reparations, except ask others for help in getting them. I hear too many different stories and viewpoints on the matter to have a 'down to earth' feeling on it. I think I will leave it at that, because I understand that there are other important issues to worry about. Personally, I hope reparations come in time - if we are alive to see that day!

By the way, the reason why I called you "elder" is because although you may not be older, but your wisdom is as powerful as elders! I think that is a good thing, but from here on out I will address you as otherwise.

CD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back