Black People : Why It’s Time for America to Get Real About Reparations for Black Folks

I was being sarcastic.... couldn't you tell?:11100:

Or did I miss the hope part of the post? All I heard was negativity...So is this what we need? If you ain't with it, take a seat, why stand in the way of folks that are trying to accomplish something.

Peace!

I agree with you. I forgot who you were addressing.

I DON'T WRITE TO ATTEMPT TO TRY AND CHANGE ANYONE OR ANYBODY WHO MAY BE WHAT THEY ARE. THAT IS NOT MY GOAL. My goal, since I know the power of the internet, is to provide the information FOR THE YOUNG SO THAT THEY DO NOT BECOME AS MANY OF US HAVE BECOME. I NEED THEM TO SEE THE B.S. SO THAT THEY DON'T BECOME OLD @SS VICTIMS OF ISH THAT IMMOBIIZES THEM FROM DOING WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE...PURE AND SIMPLE!

YOU SAY I HAVE BEEN BEATING THAT HORSE FOR YEARS...BUT THE HORSE THAT MANY OF US HAVE BEEN RIDING HAS BEEN BEATEN FOR 2000 YEARS....SO MY LITTLE BIT OF TIME BEATING IT AIN'T ISH COMPARED TO HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN BEATEN AND DRILLED INTO THE MASSES. MY LITTLE TIME OF BEATING IT AIN'T ISH COMPARED TO THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT. MY BEATING IT ISN'T ISH COMPARED TO THE MORE THAN 70,000 WOMEN THAT HAVE BEEN BURNED BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT.

SO IN HAVING SAID THAT, THE SUPPORTERS OF THIS B.S. THAT HIT THE LIKE BUTTON ON YOUR POST NEED TO GO BACK AND RECOGNIZE ALSO INSTEAD OF BEING DRUM MAJORS ON SOME ISH THAT THEY TOO ARE VICTIMS OF!!

ONE MORE THING...THE BIBLE IS THE FOUNDATION OF ALL THE OTHER BOOKS...SO WHEN THAT FALLS, SO DO THEY. HOW DOES ONE CLAIM TO LOVE THE TREE AND YET HATE THE ROOT FROM WHICH THE TREE CAME??...CAUSE THE BIBLE AND ALL OTHER BOOKS HAVE A COMMON SOURCE....ANCIENT KEMET !!!

Why in the hell are you screaming? Your beating the subject to death still does not change anyone's mind or opinion....etc. :SuN034:

every white american wants to enjoy the benefits of slavery and all the other bloody stuff that our founding fathers founded this country on.
at the same time they want to take NO personal responsibility.
all the benefits none of the responsibility.

it’s the american way.

What's the irony of this:

Dallas County commissioners unanimously passed a Juneteenth resolution on Tuesday that appeared to be another routine proclamation commemorating the end of slavery in the United States. But the resolution went further by including a list of injustices, and then stating in the final paragraph that blacks' suffering should be "satisfied with monetary and substantial reparations."

The Dallas City Council passed a resolution this week supporting reparations to African American for Slavery, without realizing they had done so.

Read more here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2014/...rd-unwittingly-oks-slavery.html#storylink=cpy

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back