Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE IS A DEAD NATION

I had thought

I don't think a modern Black man could handle going two years with out having sex with his wife. The only sensible reason that I see as to why our ancestors did it that way, is because the men of that time had several wives, so while he waited for one to "recuperate", he had another to have sex with.

of that.... that maybe this was part of the purpose behind multiple wives. However, given the decline, fall and conquest of the Motherland, certain patriarchal practices must be called into question for the "effectiveness" and their natural balance. The sexual practices of our men would be included here, both post and pre-slavery.

If we are to ascend to the state of being discussed by Chief Elder Osirus, I believe that even our sexual practices would be transcended greatly, from a dominate desire base to a creative channel of power....

I find it a ridiculous notion to indulge men sexual license because of some belief that they just "have to have it".... What we choose to believe is right?

If I remember correctly, Set was noted for his uncontrolled sexual urges, his lust... Horus on the other hand had sublimated his sexual energy in order to raise it towards his crown and ultimate enlightenment .... Something to consider

of that.... that maybe this was part of the purpose behind multiple wives. However, given the decline, fall and conquest of the Motherland, certain patriarchal practices must be called into question for the "effectiveness" and their natural balance. The sexual practices of our men would be included here, both post and pre-slavery.

If we are to ascend to the state of being discussed by Chief Elder Osirus, I believe that even our sexual practices would be transcended greatly, from a dominate desire base to a creative channel of power....

I find it a ridiculous notion to indulge men sexual license because of some belief that they just "have to have it".... What we choose to believe is right?

If I remember correctly, Set was noted for his uncontrolled sexual urges, his lust... Horus on the other hand had sublimated his sexual energy in order to raise it towards his crown and ultimate enlightenment .... Something to consider

Well historically speaking, marriage was first created because man wanted to secure the sexual power of women and keep it to themselves. At no point and time in history, was man constrained to how much sex he could have. The difference today, is that sex isn't being used for spiritual development. Its just for hormonal reasons.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back