Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE IS A DEAD NATION

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    BLACK PEOPLE IS A DEAD NATION

By Chief Elder Osiris

May This Missive Prompt You to get Up an go Into action to Prove Me not To Remain Correct, In My Observation Of us Black People

Again, what I am about to share with you, it has nothing to do directly with the presidential race, yet and still it will not set to well with the Afrikan who Want to fantasize about the state of condition of Black People in the World, not individually, because that is a false premise of Black People, but collectively, and that Is a Reality of the Black Group Dynamics of Black People, as well as all of those Dynamics that surround Black People as a Nation, which verify that we are a Dead Nation.

So the question is, why is it that Black People is a Dead Nation and the Answer is, because Black People Mind is Dead and we now operate under a Mind that is control by a People that did in fact conquer the Black mind, a Mind that cause everything that Black People perceive to be True, is accepted without the action of independent Rational Thought and the fact of the Matter is that what we are conditioned to believe, does in fact affect the Lives of Black People and the belief of black People, are in fact Flawed.

So, when Black People, the majority of us I speak about, when we attempt to pretend to be well versed about the events that affect our Lives and when we attempt to be analytical about what has happen to us Black People and the going on in the World, all of our reason is based upon somebody other than ourselves Thoughts as we choose to use the Belief that is powered with a Mind that perceive things through eyes and conceive of things with the Mind of someone else other than the Black Self, and whatever conclusion you reach through somebody else Mind, it being other than your Divine Mind, the Mind that is Dead, then your Conclusion is the conclusion you have been programmed to reach about all that you believe that you be looking at and those things you conceive to be the case and fact about all that you believe to be True, because the Data we use is provided by a liar and a deceiver, whose Mind we black People now wear, a Mind that leads black People to our Social, Economic, Educational, Spiritual and even our physical Death.

A Dead Mind that reside in the body of Black People is an inactive Mind, and an inactive mind, which is the Human Being Mind of Black People, that Mind which now dominate Black People, Mind which has a History of Oppressing, Lying, and deceiving Black People, it being the Human Being Mind of our Oppressors, the Mind that give us cause to be satisfied in looking at us Black People as individuals instead of us Seeing ourselves collectively, Binded, one to the other, such a sight is capable of being seen only with the Black Divine Mind, the Mind that now lay domant in the body of Black so call Afrikans and we are in possession of the Human Being Mind everywhere we are on this Planet with only a Few exceptions.

so when Black People set out to become observant of the world, when black People set out to become intelligent in our Belief about all that is happening in the World and we attempt to voice our sentiments about those Events, our Sentiments are based upon a False Premise, which we use to reach our so call intellectual conclusion about those issues being discussed and it is the Human being mind which make all that we believe is intelligently correct, based upon our claim to have been reasonable, Rational, and Logical in our Mental Pursuit for a Flawed Truth, using the foundation of belief, and it is all because the Mind of Divinity, which once was in the possession of Black People, is in fact Dead.

You Black People wonder why it is that we have taken on the attitude and Behavior of Crabs in a Bucket, always pulling each other Down in our effort to get up out of the bucket of depressed despair, as we marvel in our effort to Pull each other further down in the presence of those people that are in control of our mind, so that we may win favor from them, and I say, the reason for such self ignorance of an act, is that Black People Divine Mind is Dead and when a People do not operate under the power of their own Mind, then you observe a People that is totally unaware of who they are and a People without Self-Knowledge, the Result of those People handicap, is what you be looking at that is now the cause for the attitude and behavior of Black People, which is a major contributing factor for our present condition collectively, in the World today, we that carry the attitude of being a people whose Mind is Dead.

Black People now use the Mind of our oppressors, they that refer to themselves as being Human and White, they claiming to be the superior Beings upon this Planet, they started out that way by making such a claim and now that Claim, even though it may have gone silent, the evidence of its action is still present and that is the Mind that now control the way Black People Believe about everything concerning ourselves and about everything that constitute the Belief system of the Human Being, those people that killed the Black Divine Mind, as it lay dormant in the Body of a Dead Black Divided Nation, a Nation that scuffle to find something that is good about the attitude and behavior of Black People today, and I say, among Black People today, there is None that is Divinely Good, because we now operate under the use of a Dead Mind, because any Mind that is not your Mind, is a Dead Mind, because it is not the Mind that was in fact Wired for your Black Body, Black folks Mental Calibration is way off and that is why we act so Merrily in the presence of our Physical affliction, because we now have become a people with a Dead Mind.

So, if there is any Truth to the saying, Dead People Walking, it happen to be Black People that exemplify that to be True, because a People who use somebody else Mind other than their own, are in fact Dead People, because it is the Mind that reveal and verify the Naturalness of the People, why, because there is Nothing that Live and is alive with the ability to reason, that escape the Mind, so therefore in fact, we are what we Believe-Think, and if all of that action is not coming from the Black Divine Mind, which is set within your Black Body for purpose and reason to THINK, then Black People is a Dead Nation, because sure as Hell is within the Mind we now carry today, do not THINK, and the evidence of what I am sharing with you about the Dead Black Nation is Divinely True, I invite you to Run, Run, Run as fast as you can and fetch your Mirror, and behold the reflection of a Dead Black Nation!!!

So, I ask You, am I to ignore that Divine Truth, that which accurately reflect the present state of condition of a Black Dead Nation, by me pretending what is Divinely Real about our Status in this World of Evil, is really not so, and am I to go searching for a false premise that deceivingly indicate a Divine Good about our Individual Worth and condition in the world today, when the Collective Whole of Black People are Dead and now have been placed in a caste, in a Condition of Poverty, Hunger and a Lost of Self-Respect, Self-Motivation and Self-Esteem, grounded in inaction, having no desire to be Free and Independent in this World, we being with the lack thereof, is what have us acting and behaving toward each other as we do, we being in competition for the favor of our oppressors ?

No! No Beloved! I will not and can not pretend that all is Well with Black People and go searching for Black Individual Progress amongst us Black People, when I Know in Fact That Black People are A Dead Nation as is, living absent of our Divine Mind and have taken on a false identity, now referring to ourselves to be Human Beings, Proof that the Mind we now Carry is not the Mind that was given to us by our Ancient Cosmic Divine First Way Black Ancestors.

Beloved, If you are Unaware Of Your Death, Then How Can You Strive for Your Resurrection.

A False Mind Give On A False Impression About The Life That Mind Control.

Let You With The Desire To Know And Understand That Which I Have just now Shared With You, Know and Understand What It Is We Black People Must do to Regain Our Divine Mind, That Which Will Cause The Life Divine Living Of A Black Nation, Once again !!!

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    too sad, too true.

folks always comin with "proofs" and "evidence" developed by western trained/"educated"/indoctrinated "minds". even worse, those that would bring stuff from within, that is not in keeping with that aforementioned "training", get such short shrift.

is interesting, as always, the way Divinty will bring things like this to the fore when they are needed. not that that statement will be any more appreciated ... as would follow, of course, from what has been brought before you by this Offering of our Beloved Chief Elder!

as an ideal example, watch this be taken "in support" of the "debate" against "ditching the word black" ... rather than in support of the notion that, perhaps, "black" has served the purpose of uniting, even temporarily, those of us Africans lost in the western nightmare and that it is now time to move on to something else that might could bring Our beseiged Nation back to Life.

3. Jazzytude

Jazzytude Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    Hmmmm!

Nah what?.......... you all say us Black folk is dead now what???????????????/

should I go around telling my people even our own Black/African brothers and sistahs say we are dead....! I guess I act dead right like none of this don't matter....

If we dead yall dead too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ain't no body gonna make it...understand that psycology!...............................................:wchair:

4. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    did you take that to mean physically dead? nope.

but to see the infighting and the reluctance to address the issues underlying such things as the Black Family, Black economic clout, the Black educational system, the Black community and such, metaphorically, one might could be excused for feeling/fearing such to be pretty close.

i think it was in that "Black Woman's Manifesto" thread where it was suggested that there might be something said concerning the concept of "abstract thinking"? even though there is a LOT of "abstract thinking" underlying some of, what could be construed as, "metaphorical concepts" in the spirituality forum, sometimes it seems as if too much that is said is taken too literally.

not necessarily literal, but figurative.

5. Jazzytude

Ratings:
    +8
    Well

How about all the villiages being dismantled in africa...women and children being raped, limbs and breast being cut off. Alot of things I see that ain't being addressed so now what? African folk doing this to African villages and from wha I see to hold up the eurompean mans agenda also ...so again now what?

Yeah more of our people who identify with being Black or was born(on their birth certificate)Black....needs to see that they are African then again who is saying that they don't. I know one thing hearig that you are dead because you are Black is not the thing I want to hear from my people...I KNOW THAT!!! I am sure people who was born Black would not appreciate that also.

Peace and Bless....Oh keep the lessons coming...

6. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    remember what you have learned/know about western media and how they slant things, eh?

"now what"? once we fully re-identify ourSelves as Africans, i truly don't think that we would tolerate that mess for very much longer. i'd think that we'd be selling off those fine rides, all that gear and such and pooling them funds to GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT ISH!

again, "dead" as in speaking allegorically, not necessarily literally.

and Peace and Blessings to you! shoot, you been bringing some lessons, too!! :bowdown: and as i'm sure you have learned, some of the best lessons go down real hard, don't they?

7. Jazzytude

Ratings:
    +8
    Peace and Bless

You are so good at communicating ...plus you love Black/African women!...LOL...:hearts4:

8. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    thank you.
    only good at communicating if it works to help understanding?

what's not to love??

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Sister jazzytude:

Sometimes you talk for the sake of talking. Sometimes listening, meditating and silence is best.

As Cheif Elder Osiris stated if you can not understand or rather overstand your own death then how can you be resurected.

That being said the point is this (...)

Black People, the mass of them are so busy trying to obtain a piece of the pie america flaunts, and live the american "dream" that they do not realize, such as yourself, that it is not something that actually exist.

your statement is ignorant (meaning not knowing), and i feel compassion toward you.

you speak out of turn and you lack the simpilest understanding necessary to qualify you to talk to the Cheif Elder.

At this point as you once stated so ignorantly I don't like you, you are wrong

what is being said here is said only out of love for a People our people who in order to rise up, must continue to be learners instead of running off at the mouth...

be a learner first, and then you opinion may be respectable.

Here is lovingly thinking of you.

Hotep

P.S. If this makes you angry then my apologies for you lack of control over your emotions, but seek truth and that is exactly what you will find.

10. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    :eeek:
    indeed, there was/is some love in that statement, miss lady, but it does comes across a bit harsh.

sometimes students start out like that and then come to an understanding. at that point, there is no real need to brow beat them for their initial questioning.

as always, "teachers" must be mindful of how a "student" speaks and allow them time/room to come to understanding in their own best way. it does less than good to drive them away simply because of how they initially present.

Peace, Love and Blessings to You for your Caring and Sharing.

(p.s.: i didn't quote you so as to leave room for modification.)