Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK PEOPLE IS A DEAD NATION

Awww

(what was that icon of the little guy falling over?) er ... ah ... my apologies. i was just responding to your responses to me. had my responses been unneeded, i do wish you had said so after the first of them. guess maybe i'm not as good at communication as you suggest since i missed the bit where my responses weren't needed? <slinking away in mortified embarrassment> ..erp..

"What you talking about willis"...........? The An African ..."response/input" is always needed.

I am very well aware of the different contex in which Brother Osiris speaks on,in and of!!!!...LOL My spelling might be bad, my grammar might be jacked up, vocabulary might be limited. I bet you one thing tho.........MY MIND IS NOT DEAD! LOL:teach:

"What you talking about willis"...........? The An African ..."response/input" is always needed.

I am very well aware of the different contex in which Brother Osiris speaks on,in and of!!!!...LOL My spelling might be bad, my grammar might be jacked up, vocabulary might be limited. I bet you one thing tho.........MY MIND IS NOT DEAD! LOL:teach:

DEAD and gone it is as all of us are. we have a long journey back to are orginal thought state. right now we are trying to remove alot of viruses from out mind/computers which state who we are god is and our purpose of life function. until we get back to what we knew not were told about the topics above we are mentally dead. hotep

Hotep

I am a child of the light and I am Black/African also...as a matter of fact I am a lot of things but what I am not again is mentally dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:star:

Peace

DEAD and gone it is as all of us are. we have a long journey back to are orginal thought state. right now we are trying to remove alot of viruses from out mind/computers which state who we are god is and our purpose of life function. until we get back to what we knew not were told about the topics above we are mentally dead. hotep

I am a child of the light and I am Black/African also...as a matter of fact I am a lot of things but what I am not again is mentally dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:star:

Peace

not with all the Fire that you bring!!

but that's the point; not enough of us bringing that Fire. they that are not are the unfortunates that are being spoken of. were there that Mass of Fire that is the Sun/Heart/RA of Us collectivised, there would be no stopping us!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back