Black Relationships : Black Mothers help a brother out

Ummm

No I didnt miss it. I dont understand how you say I missed it by my comments. You cant take your wife out to dinner..? If getting her help is an option, you cant pay for that as well..? Are you saying you cant do those things to save your marriage IF these issues you raise are deal breakers..? You came here asking for our advise and what I broght to the table were suggestions. YOU dont have to do anything but complain and if thats what your doing..then fine. But if you want honest responses about solving the problem then you came to the right place. Talking to your wife over dinner..you dont understand that..?? If you cant understand my simple solutions then you have bigger issues than you stated.

I think you might have missed the part about her not working right now, but I know I was rambling quite a bit more than I normally do. If you missed that part of it then the rest makes no sense.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back