Black Spirituality Religion : Are we the religion we are born into?

sweet apple*pie said:
JFLEX....How do you know that Jesus is white?? No one living has ever seen him. Just because the white race announces he is white, doesn't mean he is....dont you agree? The convince us everything is white. If you know Jesus in your heart, he can be whatever color you want him no be...OR no color at all. Dont dis-own Jesus, because of what color some people claim he is. They are ignorant. What is your belief?

Fine 1952- Elaborate on what you mean as far as stripping us of our spirituality. I dont disgree with you, just would like to know exactly what you mean.

I was being sarcastic when I say "the white jesus in the sky"...I bet you think he's a color-less spirit, right?

:smokin:
Jflex! said:
I was being sarcastic when I say "the white jesus in the sky"...I bet you think he's a color-less spirit, right?

Considering that I do not know you personally, it would be hard for me to know, when it is, that J-flex is being sarcastic.:smokin:
AND since you dont know me either, to say that "I bet you think he is a color-less spirit" is a bet that you would loose :rolleyes:

n-e-how it is still pretty ignorant to make a sarcastic remark about God, if you believe in him.....ya might wanna think about that....:?:

sweet apple*pie said:

Considering that I do not know you personally, it would be hard for me to know, when it is, that J-flex is being sarcastic.:smokin:
AND since you dont know me either, to say that "I bet you think he is a color-less spirit" is a bet that you would loose :rolleyes:

n-e-how it is still pretty ignorant to make a sarcastic remark about God, if you believe in him.....ya might wanna think about that....:?:

He didn't make a sarcastic comment about GOD he made one about jesus.
Many believe differently about jesus.
To those that believe in jesus if his color didn't matter white folks wouldn't have made him white to began with.
People call on jesus more than they call on GOD simply because jesus was known to be in human form.Honestly speaking though if you've never seen him how do you know he exist?(jesus)
We can look around everyday at the world and in the mirror and see the creations of GOD.

sweet apple*pie said:

Sorry, :shades: no disrespect intended...and I was making a "playful" bet, (which I lost) because most black folks now, say they believe he's a "spirit" even though they have been forced to view white pictures of him for hundreds of years.

you say "n-e-how it is still pretty ignorant to make a sarcastic remark about God, if you believe in him.....ya might wanna think about that....:?

why a brotha gotta be ignorant? :look: and who we talk'n bout Jesus, or god? like I said, I mean you no disrespect...:bye:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back