Black People : After the Venting and Ranting, when do we focus on building the Black community?

You are right,

therefore in the next 40 days and 40 nights
the readers here, can be assured that you, Infomoetry,
will have some realy positive, posts to share ,
thanks again!!!

Also brother you have been a member here, alot
longer then me so please tell the readers here

what serious ish in the national Black community and positive solutions have been discussed with any real focus, and for any real length of time consistently?

so that readers here can go into the archives and get some inspiration and upliftment!

Thanks again!

LOL - you yourself KNOW of one group that i am involved in right in your back yard, suppossedly in Brooklyn...so once again you prove to be nothing more than a 'Joker mon'! You have no substance in your WORDS, so really i know you don't have any WORKS!!

what serious ish in the national Black community and positive solutions have been discussed with any real focus, and for any real length of time consistently?
- See how easy it is to tell you ain't about ish!! You constantly tell on yourself....You want to TALK, TALK, TALK which means you don't DO, DOO DOO!!

There are plenty of threads in the archives full of inspiration from myself and thousands of others! I know what you're trying to say, but then again that's just more deflecting on your part, instead of YOU ANSWERING ANY SERIOUS QUESTIONS WITH YOUR OWN WORDS AND NOT THE WORDS OF OTHERS WHOM YOU QUOTE WITHOUT GIVING THEM CREDIT...

- some people are DOING what you are TALKING about! There is no need for any of them, nor myself to tell you anything about those works! Who do you think you are that we need to report to you when you with all your TALK have not produced anything of any substance other than OTHER PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS AND IDEAS in all of your time here!

Some of us have done it right here....when are you going to do something here, or anywhere other than TALK??

Start a class and let us see you in all of your blackness, what's the hold up you've been here at least 2 years or longer under different names. When are you going to do something concrete to uplift those of us here so we can take it to our black communities in our respective areas??

How many times do i have to ask you this same question Anchor?

What's the hold up, TEACH SOMETHING 'brother'!

Thanks again
- anytime.....

LOL - you yourself KNOW of one group that i am involved in right in your back yard, suppossedly in Brooklyn...so once again you prove to be nothing more than a 'Joker mon'! You have no substance in your WORDS, so really i know you don't have any WORKS!!

- See how easy it is to tell you ain't about ish!! You constantly tell on yourself....You want to TALK, TALK, TALK which means you don't DO, DOO DOO!!

There are plenty of threads in the archives full of inspiration from myself and thousands of others! I know what you're trying to say, but then again that's just more deflecting on your part, instead of YOU ANSWERING ANY SERIOUS QUESTIONS WITH YOUR OWN WORDS AND NOT THE WORDS OF OTHERS WHOM YOU QUOTE WITHOUT GIVING THEM CREDIT...

- some people are DOING what you are TALKING about! There is no need for any of them, nor myself to tell you anything about those works! Who do you think you are that we need to report to you when you with all your TALK have not produced anything of any substance other than OTHER PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS AND IDEAS in all of your time here!

Some of us have done it right here....when are you going to do something here, or anywhere other than TALK??

Start a class and let us see you in all of your blackness, what's the hold up you've been here at least 2 years or longer under different names. When are you going to do something concrete to uplift those of us here so we can take it to our black communities in our respective areas??

How many times do i have to ask you this same question Anchor?

What's the hold up, TEACH SOMETHING 'brother'!

- anytime.....
what did I say that go you upset

if you have those sites and posts all you had to do was post the links, why the Ru Paul rants?

what did I say that go you upset

if you have those sites and posts all you had to do was post the links, why the Ru Paul rants?
and if you are so emotional that you hae a personal ssue with me,

then since we both reside in Brooklyn and it is midday

mention a time and a place where you desire to meet, and we can discuss this like men.

Now I mentioned "Sister's place before, but if you know a better location metion it

Otherwise why wear a dress?

Ecclesiastes 5:

[3] For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

why do negros have a fetish for being neocon saducees and pharisees, instead of serving the Lord and Savior jesus christ and realy doing real community work

rather then continuing their petty hate agendas for years on end

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back