Black People : Venting Frustration on Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Can caucasoids not be allowed to come to Destee, a peace haven for black people, to vent their frustrations on us? Though we may disagree on all things with one another, I think all black people from different walks of life can agree that when caucasians are allowed to vent on us, it's very reminiscent of when they were allowed all power over our people(though that hasn't fully changed) to vent their frustrations because of their own shortcomings in their life.

Yes, the ignore feature is in effect, but I believe it's unfair that they'd even be allowed to start a "race war" in such a place. Just as I can ignore someone starting up gender war discussion about black women or men, it still shouldn't be allowed, and isn't, from what I've witnessed; so can caucasians not be allowed to "race war" with us, in our own forums, under the guise of simply critiquing human behavior, because their ill behavior is pointed out?

I'm only wondering, asking, and such, and not critiquing the site or its Moderartors. I still dig this place. :toast:

it's a free world...more often than not the babble that is produced by people such as this is comical to me...
i just chalk it up to a short stick mentality...lol

one love
khasm

Is it free? Because all too often, it feels more free for some than others. We aren't allowed to gender war with one another here, which I agree with, but caucasoids can race war with us in a forum all our own, meant for building with one another and not tearing down by those who've never known our struggle?

it's a free world...more often than not the babble that is produced by people such as this is comical to me...
i just chalk it up to a short stick mentality...lol

one love
khasm
In regards to that "short stock mentality", yeah that's essentially the "short end" of it in a "nutshell".

As I recently stated in another thread I can't get too deep into it without the risk of getting banned. Years ago Dr Welsing summed it up in a lecture series dealing with sports analogies.

We invite into our home, our sacred spaces to the point we have no spaces left to ourselves.

We invite into our home, our sacred spaces to the point we have no spaces left to ourselves.

Absolutely none. I think that's where I was getting on about excluding within our own race as to who's black and such, because it always seems we're the inviting party, trying to prove to people we aren't dangerous, but then it blows up in our face, because they still call us animals, but now they have access to things we only had access to.

It's like we're always trying to prove our humanity to those who'll never see it, and I really don't like that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back