Black Spirituality Religion : A must see slide-show on ancient religious history!

Ishefa said:
Okay. I understand what you are saying. Thank you so much for the clarification. :love:

Ishfea

Like Sister Blue said, Please don't be discourage. Also, many of the poets read and visits the religion forum too, your message can still be embraced by the poets. Thank you for understanding and respecting the house rules.:couple:

:heart:

This blows the mind

Finally, all of the unanswered pieces come together after watching these.
I always wondered why there were so many "pagan" artifacts and symbols within the Vatican, and to what extent the Black Madonna/Isis played in religion. The power behind this information is staggering. I remember having a discussion once with a Christian friend of mine and we were discussing Africa and her challenges. I said that until Patriarchy died, and the men embraced their womben in their rightful place Africans of the motherland and diaspora would not be unified or strong. I believed that without really understanding why! Up to this day I find that Christianity is a spiritual death amongst our people because of the subservience it demands from women and the obliteration of them from history.
I pray for the day when we douse it's patriarchal fire with the libations of truth.

Thanks for posting both slideshows.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back